Have the latest charges made you more or less passionate about City?

MadchesterCity

I can’t help but feel that the latest charges have made me more passionate about my club

It could be a logical human emotional response, perhaps a defence mechanism for when something you love is attacked.

I’ve seen threads from both extremes, with a few people giving up, perhaps already broken/ too mentally weak for the fight and also others determined to fight this heinous crime by the cartel clubs and the Premier League.

I have also found my passion and dislike (let’s not say hatred) for the cartel clubs has gone up a level and I’m celebrating dropped points more than normal for cartel clubs

I’d be interested in a simple poll to gauge consensus

Last edited:
I can’t help but feel that the latest charges have made me more passionate about my club?

It could be a logical human emotional response, perhaps a defence mechanism for when something you love is attacked.

I’ve seen threads from both extremes, with a few people giving up, perhaps already broken/ too mentally weak for the fight and also others determined to fight this heinous crime by the cartel clubs and the Premier League.

I have also found my passion and dislike (let’s not say hatred) for the cartel clubs has gone up a level and I’m celebrating dropped points more than normal for cartel clubs

I’d be interested in a simple poll to gauge consensus

More.

Fuck 'em!

Fuck 'em all!

Fuck those Muthafucking Fuckers!

Imagine how stupid the empty seat brigade are going to look if we get demoted to league two, and have 55k every game. WWYWYWS? Here...twice!

Much more, I'd guess 95% of us feel galvanised. Although I don't do aways anymore I've got the means to see them all live and am now gutted that the next two I'll have to pick up later in the day/night as I've got things booked to do.

He'll I'm that fired up I may even go to another CL game!!!!!!!

On other threads there are some wilting Walters but with the attitude, fight & mindset they have its probably better a tourist takes there place.

Pretty much the same, I've thought about the possible outcome if we are found guilty and I could quite easily live with a huge fine and points deduction, but would be well deflated with relegation and titles stripped off us. I'm pretty sure my interest could start to wain pretty quickly if that happened. But as for the rest of this season it's siege mentality time and I want us to fuck teams over more than ever, fuck em all City

More passionate if that’s possible let’s hope the prem has inadvertently given us a massive collective lift and we go on to win the league will be funny as fuck

More if that's possible !

I am certainly get more stares and dirty looks as I am out and about in my City coat/jacket/tops etc. I love it. Even get the odd abusive comments shouted at me lol

I am a proud manc and so proud of my club. All these plastics around dont understand the fierce pride and passion that burns in side me.

Some say I am from kent as I have been since I was 5 some 57 years ago !. But thank's to my dad and mum and grandads they made sure I know my roots. I am a manc from didsbury with parents from Burnage.

The older I get the manc and City passionate i become. We are now 5th generation City.

Havent been able to get to many games this season due to the cost of living sadly

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.