Have the nerves kicked in yet?

Not remotely nervous.

We beat them rag cunts at Wembley,this occasion will just be a massive bonus if (when) we pull it off.
My sentiments exactly. Last week from Sunday on, I was a total wreck, waking up at 3 am, not eating properly etc. The pit of my stomach was like a rollercoaster. The thought of losing to them bastards was just unbearable. But this weeks not 3 bad, yes I am nervous, and it'll get worse when it starts getting nearer. But nothing compared to last week. I just thought, if we win the fa cup I can deal with what's after.

I'm feeling much calmer than I was before the FA Cup Final. Let's do it blues. CTWD

Just a tinge, today, for the first time.
Son and daughter coming over, going out for a meal, and then the final. My daughter, now 25, is just starting to take an interest. My son has been obsessed, like me, since he was a nipper, and to have been on the journey together is a joy. He was born in 2001.

I'm starting to waver now. Had work to keep me occupied all week, now it's Friday, I'm sick of the moaning gits at work and I'm thinking about tomorrow non stop.

No idea how I'm going to cope tomorrow. If ever there was a need for a watford-like cup final game, it's tomorrow. No chance with inter though, back line tighter than a ducks backside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.