Have the nerves kicked in yet?

Awful. Slept terrible for three weeks now.

Be glad when it's all over.
I must have had about an hour’s sleep, one of the worst nights of my life, lol, just mind was racing. Off to airport in a couple of hours, hopefully get some sleep on the plane after a few beers.

Programme arrived yesterday I know we are the better team. Just one lingering stat we have only won away once during the campaign to Sevilla it’s a neutral venue so hopefully we will be ok and bring it home.

We need 3 wins out of 4 games and we have a difficult trip to Goodison Park and then 2 very tough games with Brentford and Brighton so it won't be as easy people think. Let's hope Brighton can make us a favor and take some point(s) out of Arsenal now. And we have to be ready for the very important FA Cup we must definitely beat those scums.
CL final is too far away.

Those were the infinite anxiety days....
Now it's we have to win by all means but even if we don't it's not and the end of the world.

Not at all. Going out for beers tonight in Glasgow so no sleep worries then lol. Then out and about tomorrow in the warm Edinburgh sun, which you don't get to say very often, and then refreshments from 5 o'clock onwards. Bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.