Have the nerves kicked in yet?

I’m in holiday mode at the moment in Sofia, but I know the minute I get to Istanbul tomorrow morning after the overnight train I’ll be shitting it!

I was out drinking for the West Ham game, so hangover yesterday, and I woke up today feeling nervous about tomorrow. I will start drinking tomorrow afternoon to ease it off, and hopefully, the boys in blue will take care of my nerves from there.

Not yet but will be tomorrow

Just got a feeling of hunger

An hunger to watch this team, our team of fantastic players who play such unbelievable football which I have never before witnessed

City are like a drug that I just have to have more, more and more

The problem is when it's all done with and we have to wait for next season

After the FA Cup I was kind of thinking the week was dragging and more "hurry up and be the final already!"

Now i'm feeling more that i'm 'enjoying' the build-up and the potential of City being treble winners.
Naturally this feeling will be replaced after a favourable result tomorrow night, otherwise i'll be lamenting losing this current feeling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.