Have the nerves kicked in yet?

Not nervous at all, I can’t wait, for me, we’ve won the two I really wanted to win, just really excited for the team, Pep etc with this one, hope they go out and really enjoy the occasion.
Exactly!
This is the frill around a very nice cake. We have won the 2 I really wanted. This will make things perfect.
I really want to win, but I'm not losing sleep over it.
But, then again... this is the big one in most fans eyes!!!! Maybe I'll just stress a little tiny bit :)

Don’t think I’m feeling ner …… wow hold on, need to go take a dump … will finish off my thoughts in a few minutes

Sorry, don’t know why that happened, but it was a false alarm. Anyway, not feeling nervous, in fact I’m really look …. Oh fuck here we go again. Give me a couple of minutes ….

Last edited:
Sorry, don’t know why that happened, but it was a false alarm. Anyway, not feeling nervous, in fact I’m really look …. Oh fuck here we go again. Give me a couple of minutes ….

OK, will try and finish my post … not feeling nervous, really looking forward to it, but for some crazy unknown reason my arse keeps twitching and it feels like there’s going to be a mass evacuation

Best of luck tomorrow lads, you've come a long long way from the days when I had a real soft spot for you in the 90's when it appeared half the country supported your city neighbours. There's few things more enjoyable than tears from United and Liverpool fans who hate the idea anybody is allowed to compete with them.

Have a great trip & stay safe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.