Have the nerves kicked in yet?

Most relaxed I have been all season lol

Last week was awful waiting for fa cup.

We are up for this & the only thing stopping us is a red card early on & plenty of cheating.

Stay calm & we will destroy these.

Win or lose this team has given it all this season. I want it for Pep more than anything else

Yes! I am a glass half empty sort of fella. Can just see something like them scoring 2 on the break and their brilliant goalkeeper Andre Onana reproducing the form that got them to the final and keeping us out. I have a £200 comfort bet on Inter to lift the trophy at decimal 4.33. I am in Egypt and was going to watch but the quality of the big screen in the hotel was poor standard definition for the West Ham final, almost unwatchable, so it gives me an excuse not to jinx it and find out the result in the morning.
£230.77 has a better ring to it at those odds.

What’s up with you all you massive puffs?

Not a single bit of nerves here.

We are the best team on the planet. If we turn up, Inter are getting the bumming of their lives.
In Constantinople now & very relaxed.

IM are a tough
Most relaxed I have been all season lol

Last week was awful waiting for fa cup.

We are up for this & the only thing stopping us is a red card early on & plenty of cheating.

Stay calm & we will destroy these.

Win or lose this team has given it all this season. I want it for Pep more than anything else
In Constantinople now and very relaxed.

The locals are very friendly and right behind City due to the Gundog connection.

Mots of City fans about last night and the bars around Sultanhamhet were packed with happy Blues.

Gill was on our flight and he got pelted with bread rolls, sugar and water...**** !!

I’m much more relaxed about this game compared to the derby. I’m sure it will change tomorrow, but I could barely watch the cup final

Seems ok after winning the league and bonus of the cup. Tomorrow it should start ramping up. Got 7 beers handy. Think i might need some extra.

Im still nervous I am not going to get there. Arrived at Heathrow 5hrs 40 mins before flight departure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.