Have the nerves kicked in yet?

My nerves are nowhere near as bad as last week but I am still bricking it. Just hope there is no tinkering with the lineup and everyone is on it from the start.

To be honest I'm more bothered about travel than the game.
My nerves will steady when we land back in Manchester on Sunday. - Actually, they'll probably be OK once we're on the return flight. I like the old skool routine of printing boarding passes at home, even though I trust electronic stuff for everything else.

I was just kidding about Reid. Corky's a fan though. He likes all that long ball shit.
We played direct under Reid, as we often do now, like with Ilkay's goal, and Ederson getting assists now and again. It wasn't long ball percentage stuff into the channels, and no one complained at the time.

The long throws with Walker were like Royle's with Haaland, they were more medium and ineffective. Last 10 mins of a UCL final and the only plan is a Walker throw and fans leaving early to coaches that won't more for a few hours.

Same here. Not been able to concentrate on much ( fortunately retired), can't watch any of my TV series, finish my Pep books, read KOTK, pack for our hols on Sunday. Want it over! With a positive outcome, Porto took me all summer to get over, infact I am not yet....don't want a repeat.

(Ps @TolmiesHairdoo good luck in your new role, really worthwhile).
Thanks mate!

Enjoy your holiday!!

We played direct under Reid, as we often do now, like with Ilkay's goal, and Ederson getting assists now and again. It wasn't long ball percentage stuff into the channels, and no one complained at the time.

The long throws with Walker were like Royle's with Haaland, they were more medium and ineffective. Last 10 mins of a UCL final and the only plan is a Walker throw and fans leaving early to coaches that won't more for a few hours.
I hated it. Remember one night League Cup Match at home to Spurs and all night Curle just launched a long ball to the head of Quinn. We lost 1-0 and It was grim. Some of the worst shit I'd ever watched standing on the Kippax.

Anyway, you've calmed my nerves by giving me a good laugh at the comparison between Pep and Reid football. Cheers Corky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.