Have the nerves kicked in yet?

i'm calm, but if i think too much about it i start to get nervous. Got these different scenarios running through my head. One of us sweeping them away in style, and the other of it being a tense nail biting match that goes into extra time and god forbid pens. Please oh please City, make it the first one.

I expect to get beat, it has shades of 2010 and 2021, sticking Pique up front as an emergency striker when they beat Barca, and Walkers long throws.

A win is a bonus.
Yes! I am a glass half empty sort of fella. Can just see something like them scoring 2 on the break and their brilliant goalkeeper Andre Onana reproducing the form that got them to the final and keeping us out. I have a £200 comfort bet on Inter to lift the trophy at decimal 4.33. I am in Egypt and was going to watch but the quality of the big screen in the hotel was poor standard definition for the West Ham final, almost unwatchable, so it gives me an excuse not to jinx it and find out the result in the morning.

Awful. Slept terrible for three weeks now.

Be glad when it's all over.
Same here. Not been able to concentrate on much ( fortunately retired), can't watch any of my TV series, finish my Pep books, read KOTK, pack for our hols on Sunday. Want it over! With a positive outcome, Porto took me all summer to get over, infact I am not yet....don't want a repeat.

(Ps @TolmiesHairdoo good luck in your new role, really worthwhile).

i'm calm, but if i think too much about it i start to get nervous. Got these different scenarios running through my head. One of us sweeping them away in style, and the other of it being a tense nail biting match that goes into extra time and god forbid pens. Please oh please City, make it the first one.
Penalties make me feel physically sick. I got a bit worked up watching pennos in the play offs ffs!

I expect to get beat, it has shades of 2010 and 2021, sticking Pique up front as an emergency striker when they beat Barca, and Walkers long throws.

A win is a bonus.
I'd be more confident with Peter Reid in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.