Have the nerves kicked in yet?

Nervous it’s going to be along day . But at the same time can’t wait . Come on City

Bit of a soppy post here, I do apologise. Tonight is such a huge game and I’ve been a City fan all my life thanks to my Dad who is no longer with us.

My Dad used to live at 252 Maine Road, which was the second house along from the ground and he used to play football in the car park with his friends growing up. He went on to have quite a big connection with the club and even sat on the bench during games in the 80s and early 90s including the fa cup final at Wembley.

I would have loved Dad to still be around to see moments like this but I’ll be watching tonight with a photo of him pointing towards the screen.

Everyone who is there tonight make as much noise as you can, enjoy the game, and let’s hopefully celebrate a treble!

Come on you blues!!!!

At the moment I’m more nervous about getting to the game. Losing or having my phone stolen, the technology not working, fretting about what time to set off to the stadium etc

I’ll start worrying about the game when I’m in my seat

Calm as fuck all week, not a care in the world, slept like baby.
Woke up this morning & im nervous as fuck ha

I'm up since 5:30am I was actually having a good sleep until the cat wouldn't stop meowing! Felt like doing a Kurt Zouma! Haven't stopped thinking of the game since!

Come On City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.