Have to admit I laughed...

citymad said:
Slightly comical that but hard to watch a team with great players been given the run around. Just goes to show how far we are from the top level of football. Bayern are on another planet from the rest.

I can guarantee had mancini been in charge that wouldn't have happened. they only beat us at their place because the ref waved away two stonewall penalties for us. oh and joe did his usual.

de niro said:
citymad said:
Slightly comical that but hard to watch a team with great players been given the run around. Just goes to show how far we are from the top level of football. Bayern are on another planet from the rest.

I can guarantee had mancini been in charge that wouldn't have happened. they only beat us at their place because the ref waved away two stonewall penalties for us. oh and joe did his usual.

Agreed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maybe you should send your rag mate the video of Barca v Man U

de niro citymad said:

I can guarantee had mancini been in charge that wouldn't have happened. they only beat us at their place because the ref waved away two stonewall penalties for us. oh and joe did his usual.[/quote]
Seriously...? And what about the dortmund, napoli and real madrid games...? Its no coincidence in europe under mancini we kept it tight but never controlled the games or deserved to win.
I remember joe completely saving us against dortmund... it could of been 10!!!!

At least we ll see how good mancini is at galatasary...

RobertBlue said:
de niro citymad said:

Seriously...? And what about the dortmund, napoli and real madrid games...? Its no coincidence in europe under mancini we kept it tight but never controlled the games or deserved to win.
I remember joe completely saving us against dortmund... it could of been 10!!!!

At least we ll see how good mancini is at galatasary...[/quote]

They have no where near the players we have. They have no chance of success. Napoli and real Madrid were down to joe not mancini.

BlueMooney said:
I actually thought that was quite funny.
It is funny, and if Blues aren't finding it funny they've had a personality transplant as we are usually a set of fans who can have a laugh at ourselves!

-- Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:43 pm --

de niro said:
citymad said:

That's two reasons that we didn't get 2 penalties; who's to say had we got them and scored, Bayern wouldn't have won 5-2 anyway?!<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:45 pm --<br /><br />
citymad said:
Apart from they aren't on another planet to Dortmund. Dortmund give them a game, and more often than not win, every time they play them.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
You have a great sense of humour op! See if your mate laughs as much at this
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Match-highlights/2013/September/City-v-United-60-seconds-highlights" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Match-high ... highlights</a>
Fuck me City were good.. It was almost cruel.

Can't remember any derby including the Kanchelskis 5-0 where one team was so thoroughly shown a football lesson! And it couldn't have happened to a nicer occupant of the Rag technical area!

Prefer this tbh
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcU3aRndnjI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcU3aRndnjI</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.