Have we lost our fun since 2008 ?

SWP's back said:
I'd say it's the "older" fans that have lost the fun. Any result less than a victory (by a clear margin) and they can't get on here fast enough to complain.

we should have put 9 past swansea and blackburn.

What about those in their 30's? Were do we fit in with thi9s? Are we old or are we young?

To be honest id rather be with the oldies if fun consists of singing "City's going down with a Billion in the bank". Thats the sort of humour we could do without. Along with "We'll buy your club and burn it down"

Ricster said:
What about those in their 30's? Were do we fit in with thi9s? Are we old or are we young?
yeah can someone clarify this please, I feel a bit stuck in limbo

I wouldnt like to think what would happen if I was at Middlesborough away again singing we want 9!

Probably get shot for taking the piss out of City.

City beating Huddersfield 10-1 was fun, but then you remember it was in front of 20,000.
Much rather be chasing trophies in front of a full house nowadays to be honest.

mxpx said:
I wouldnt like to think what would happen if I was at Middlesborough away again singing we want 9!

Probably get shot for taking the piss out of City.
This.

God I miss atmosphere like that, quality. Going mental when Elano scored for 6-1

danburge82 said:
The people I only ever really see moaning at the games are older blokes (50+) and birds to be honest. I don't want to generalise either catagory because they aren't all the same, obviously, but they are the two worst.

I think out support was better all round back in the 90's. More variety of songs, songs, more tavelling to away games, more younger lads, younger average age of fans...

These days I think there's a shortage of young lads supporting City.

Disagree 100% with that...loads of young lads follow City everywhere.

I do agree that our away support has declined.

Boff said:
Ricster said:
Neither really not that old but the only way you will be refered to as young is if you die

hope this helps

MATCITY said:
Boff said:
Ricster said:
Neither really not that old but the only way you will be refered to as young is if you die

hope this helps

will I get rich too if I die?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.