Have you ever caught your partner cheating?

what checks?
i am really interested because i have no idea what you are on about
I presume due diligence...how much is she worth, has she any baggage, has she any sisters and what does her mum look like. The fact that she could well be a complete bunny boiler doesn't enter into it. What's your problem. ;)

what checks?
i am really interested because i have no idea what you are on about
my bad. What i meant is, before committing there are certain traits u can spot. Basically read in-between the lines.

Take a look at her behaviour traits for example. See what she and her friends are about. If immature, then I used to steer clear. Get an insight on her preception of life. Find out more about her. Her serious side and not so serious side. Still recall when I went on dates, there were some shady ones. And some who were so protective over their phones. That for me was like a red flag. Have met some girls who lack control of impulse control which again I would pass on. Meticulous yes. But im old skool.

When I was a young man, me and my xlady bought a house, a year later I found a valentines card saying thanks for the best 6 weeks of my life, I chased her around the house armed with a kitchen knife good job I didn't catch her, I moved out got a job in Buckinghamshire, I was up one weekend and got a call from her, one thing led to another and we ended up in bed with her, she made the move and i told her to fuck right off and went to sleep, which for a young bloke took some doing, we sold the house and went our separate ways, haven't seen or heard from her since

When I was a young man, me and my xlady bought a house, a year later I found a valentines card saying thanks for the best 6 weeks of my life, I chased her around the house armed with a kitchen knife good job I didn't catch her, I moved out got a job in Buckinghamshire, I was up one weekend and got a call from her, one thing led to another and we ended up in bed with her, she made the move and i told her to fuck right off and went to sleep, which for a young bloke took some doing, we sold the house and went our separate ways, haven't seen or heard from her since

Might want to change that word Froggie, unless the valentine guy was a good shag :)

Rule no1. Never trust bitches.

Sorry might sound harsh but it's true. They are born liars. Yes I caught my ex's cheating. Twice. Once 17 and other time 21. Two different girls. Taught me a lesson. Find a woman, do your checks, then commit.
Perhaps considering the women in your life to be bitches and born liars might explain why they ended up going elsewhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.