Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Magicpole, 11 Mar 2020.

1. Of course Blue. Didnt know the poor fella as friend of missus dad. But I'll get some more deets and post. Never thought to ask as bit too sensitive at the time and I was focused on his age. Her dad's being tested today.

Thorin Oakenshield likes this.
  2. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

It might be where you are you ginger twat, with 50 odd intensive care beds left in the whole of Scotland your haggis eating days are over, nice knowing you, You kilt wearing meth drinking fucker:)

Ban-jani likes this.
  3. kippaxwarrior

kippaxwarrior

It's not where your from, it's where your at
    I work in an office with about anorher 300 people so the chances of someone catching it is probably high however we have all been told to come in to work and carry on as normal as it's business as usual

ADVERTISEMENT

4. law74

law74

I have been off on annual leave for the last week, but a staff member the floor below mine had a member test positive yesterday.
    The ventilation system goes through the building.
    It's business as usual today, and I don't even think a deep clean has been undertaken

5. kippaxwarrior

kippaxwarrior

It's not where your from, it's where your at
    Yeah the office I work in is over 3 floors and we have been told if someone tests positive we will close immediately.

My Ex has been told by her work to be prepared to work from home starting next week

Dave S likes this.
  6. Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Team supported:
    FC Zurich (and city of course)
    I imagine it will be a relief to everyone if the SPL is cancelled. Still, good news for Alex Salmond if the witnesses and jury all pop their clogs

Indaparkside likes this.
  7. stonerblue

stonerblue

My mrs is really worried due to her on-going health issues. She would be straight to hospital if there was any signs of the virus.
    I'm out and about all the time and deal with the general public at work but seem to be ok at the mo' although it's hard fo tell as i've had a cold for weeks.
    My daughter was sent home from work yesterday with symproms. Not sure what i should do now.

8. Blue Maverick

Blue Maverick

It’s nit airborne though yet is it, that’s the worry is when it does then it will really spread fast.

9. Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Team supported:
    FC Zurich (and city of course)
    Standard at the moment sending anyone with any symptoms home, get her to call 111 for advice

10. law74

law74

I don't honestly know how it is spreading yet, and I'm not sure if the scientists fully understand that either, but at the rate it is spreading, I think that someone has to sneeze or cough on you is fanciful

Blue Maverick likes this.