Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

I presume she's done that already. She works with severely disabled kids ao rhey have always been strict about staff spreading germs.
I think this is going to be the biggest problem in some ways - huge portion of the workforce not actually poorly, but having to self isolate as a precaution or look after not even slightly ill kids when the schools shut.

Sister and brother in law over here in Spain are now self isolating after both having colds for last few weeks. Hopefully is just a cold but it’s been rampant over here in the last month (people with colds) and there’s every chance it isn’t just a cold they’ve all had, especially with the huge spike in confirmed cases here.
I’m holed up in my gaff but don’t have anything wrong with me, just don’t feel the need to go to the bars or restaurants right now when I have everything I need indoors.
Plus side is weather has been lovely and my tan has come on a treat. Been thinking of throwing a few gallons of hand sanitizer in the pool just to be on safe side.

Up coughing all bastard night again,i am so tired,it is going to take months to get over this even when the virus has gone
About 2 months ago I was the same coughing all night for about a week, didn't bother going to the doctor's think it was the flu it finally went away but I felt shit for a few weeks,iam in my late 60s you are a lot younger and stronger than me I would think.You will get over this in time take care.

About 2 months ago I was the same coughing all night for about a week, didn't bother going to the doctor's think it was the flu it finally went away but I felt shit for a few weeks,iam in my late 60s you are a lot younger and stronger than me I would think.You will get over this in time take care.
Thanks,i am 59 and in very poor general health,i feel lucky i am still here

It might be where you are you ginger twat, with 50 odd intensive care beds left in the whole of Scotland your haggis eating days are over, nice knowing you, You kilt wearing meth drinking fucker:)

We survived the Romans, the Vikings, the English, we have been in the vanguard of every war these islands have fought and won. Never underestimate the Scots. Apart from that you have me to a tee.

Up coughing all bastard night again,i am so tired,it is going to take months to get over this even when the virus has gone

You rae not coming to a Blue Moon meet up unless you wear the full protective suit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.