Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

I’m not 100% but I think I’ve got it. I have all the symptoms. But I can’t get tested, so I’ve been self isolating and working from home

So if 30,000 have it and only 10 have died (sadly) that means it is not that bad? I honestly think tens and tens of thousands have it or have had it and it has been around for weeks.

Not really, the death rate in Italy is over 5% even if it's 30,000 that's not many spread over a large area as the numbers climb the death rate will

Anyone know the best kind of thermometer to get to take temp at home?
Don't waste your money on the strips that go on your forehead,get any one that goes under your tongue,the cheapest one will do,if you can't get one feel your forehead with the back of your hand,if you feel really warm chances are you have a bit of a temperature,as above drink plenty,any kind of painkiller will help,the old fashioned wet flannel on your forehead will help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.