Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

Unfortunately my daughter may have it, her partner is a nurse who triarged someone in to A & E with breathing difficulties, that someone had the virus the funny thing is neither of them can or have been offered a test, I believe that you can take the figures the government give us and multiply them many times over, talking to one medic and the estimate is about 30,000 and rising all the time, when the bodies start piling up the government will finally have to do something rather than play at some silly right wing game theory

I smell so bad,not had a shower in about 12 days,on the plus side i have lost over a stone in that time and i can finally eat again now
Kaz, losing weight is all well and good when you're doing it as part of a controlled diet because you'd normally eat a balanced diet. Losing weight when you're very ill and not eating isn't usually a good thing because you've not had all the necessary vitamins we all need every day. I know, you know this anyhow. I hope you're feeling a bit better now and getting stronger every day.

Kaz, losing weight is all well and good when you're doing it as part of a controlled diet because you'd normally eat a balanced diet. Losing weight when you're very ill and not eating isn't usually a good thing because you've not had all the necessary vitamins we all need every day. I know, you know this anyhow. I hope you're feeling a bit better now and getting stronger every day.
Yeah it was a bit of a tongue in cheek humourous comment,i am glad to have my appetite back

Unfortunately my daughter may have it, her partner is a nurse who triarged someone in to A & E with breathing difficulties, that someone had the virus the funny thing is neither of them can or have been offered a test, I believe that you can take the figures the government give us and multiply them many times over, talking to one medic and the estimate is about 30,000 and rising all the time, when the bodies start piling up the government will finally have to do something rather than play at some silly right wing game theory

So if 30,000 have it and only 10 have died (sadly) that means it is not that bad? I honestly think tens and tens of thousands have it or have had it and it has been around for weeks.

So if 30,000 have it and only 10 have died (sadly) that means it is not that bad? I honestly think tens and tens of thousands have it or have had it and it has been around for weeks.
there will be thousands of old people who have exsisting respiratory problems that wlil go down as having died from pneumonia or COPD,they won't have been tested pre or post death,we will never know the true figure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.