Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

Lad from work is that bad he has handwritten his will last couple of days.

Touch and go.

50/50 my wife has it after attending her estranged dad's funeral a couple of weeks ago.

Told her if she has to go, just attend outside the church and leave after everyone saw she was there.

She disappeared for 3 hours. She eventually told me she was in contact with family to some degree and one that was around her dad when he passed.

Her symptoms [cough, phlegm, fever] started in earnest yesterday and an A&E crew came to check on her cos of her heart. She's on really strong abx to, hopefully, make sure she doesn't get worse.

I'm mightily pissed with her for ignoring my advice.

I don't know if it was C19 but my Mrs friends neighbour was ill with what she believed was C19 about 6 weeks ago.
She fully recovered. That is until this week when all her organs started shutting down and she had three cardiac arrests.
They turned off life support on Thursday as her brain was effectively dead.
From what I can gather just talking to my other half now she did have C19 when she was ill 6 weeks ago but was negative when she passed. In her 40's. RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.