Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

Another night of no sleep,loads of coughing and wheezing,really needed my inhalers,this does nothing to allay my fears of permanent lung damage
Early days Kaz, let's hope in time the lungs will get back to the condition they were in before;)

I had to arrange a deep clean on Friday for a supported scheme for over 60s with underlying health issues.
Manager is worried that the worst case is we lose all 10 of them with the first going straight into the icu on Friday morning

This is real, nearly broke me for the day once I'd arranged the resource

Think I’ve got it, been isolating for two weeks with all the symptoms other than fever, a week ago I was completely flattened, stabilised for a few days, then felt shitty again Friday/Saturday.....

In a quandary as I need to get back to my kids in the homes, however, I think sensibly I need to continue to isolate as my cough, although less intense, is still there..

It’s actually like nothing I’ve experienced before, which is why I’m leaning towards having it, anyway, stay safe everyone and look after yourselves!

I've self isolated for over 2 weeks now after showing symptoms (it will be 3 weeks on Monday).

Due back in work on Monday, I'm feeling a lot better but I still have the cough (not as bad as it was), is it safe for me to go to work having done the 14 day isolation?
I spoke to my doctor on Friday as i was originally signed off for 2 weeks but government advice is now 1, if you are the first in the house to get it. He said the cough will linger for a while but you 'shouldnt' be infectious if the fever has gone; didn't fill me with confidence really as my cough is far worse now than at the start of the week. Wouldnt imagine colleagues are going to be happy with you coughing everywhere.

I spoke to my doctor on Friday as i was originally signed off for 2 weeks but government advice is now 1, if you are the first in the house to get it. He said the cough will linger for a while but you 'shouldnt' be infectious if the fever has gone; didn't fill me with confidence really as my cough is far worse now than at the start of the week. Wouldnt imagine colleagues are going to be happy with you coughing everywhere.

Does this mean you're ok to return to work? Sure enough, your work mates aren't going to be too pleased when they hear you coughing your guts up. Glad you're on the mend though:)

Another night of no sleep,loads of coughing and wheezing,really needed my inhalers,this does nothing to allay my fears of permanent lung damage
I keep hearing stories of people having had it but hardly noticing, can anyone confirm any of these?
I keep hearing stories of people having had it but hardly noticing, can anyone confirm any of these?
I said a couple of weeks ago mate I think people in good health will most probably know straight away but others with COPD and other lung chest complaints would be unsure as the cough and anxiety is already there just my thinking on it. Stay safe blue.

Does this mean you're ok to return to work? Sure enough, your work mates aren't going to be too pleased when they hear you coughing your guts up. Glad you're on the mend though:)
Thanks pal. According to the doc im fine if no other symptoms but i may leave it a couple of days. Work have put no pressure on me to get back in and want me fully functioning.

Think I’ve got it, been isolating for two weeks with all the symptoms other than fever, a week ago I was completely flattened, stabilised for a few days, then felt shitty again Friday/Saturday.....

In a quandary as I need to get back to my kids in the homes, however, I think sensibly I need to continue to isolate as my cough, although less intense, is still there..

It’s actually like nothing I’ve experienced before, which is why I’m leaning towards having it, anyway, stay safe everyone and look after yourselves!
You stay safe too mate. Sounds like if you still have symptoms you could still be infectious.

Take care, Zin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.