Have you seen some of the comments from neutrals!?

THFC6061 said:
As a neutral, I'm absolutely delighted that Manchester City managed to win the Premier League Title.

Congratulations to you all.

are you sure you are a spurs fan???

-- Tue May 15, 2012 8:47 pm --

Prestwich_Blue said:
UptonLark said:
As a West Ham fan, i've seen a great deal of similarities between your fans and our fans over the years. The long enduring suffering, and it is for you, as fans, that I am so pleased.
And good luck to you for weekend. Much rather have a "real" big club like the Hammers back in the PL than the one managed by that village idiot Holloway.

THIS<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 8:48 pm --<br /><br />
ricky90 said:
Congrats city. Just how arrogant and deluded are united, when sunderland fans started cheering the aguero goal some united fans and players were clapping them thinking that they were being congratulated for being the champs.

FUCKING LOL

I've got a mate from University who's a Swansea fan. A nicer bloke you couldn't meet.

When they beat us 1-0 he texted:

"Really sorry that you lost today. Hope you still go on to win the league. P.s. I got engaged last night".

bluebhoy said:
Congratulations from Celtic. If ever a set of fans deserved a title is city's. Been down many years a go to the old kippax a few times and enjoyed it immensely. Great to see some serious success arriving for man city at last.

What a finish, watched second half in pub after getting home from Celtic Park yesterday. And all bar a couple of muppets all were cheering city on.

Hope you see many more trophies in the future.

Oh, and if your still for getting rid of Tevez we'll do a straight swap for your old hero Samaras.

you were doing really well until that last line mate!!! Nice one

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Loved reading this thread and there is a lesson to many on here in putting differences aside and appreciating what others have done. The constant slagging of Moyes and Everton etc...Without Everton and Moyes we would not have won this title. Fact!

I was once asked who my 2nd team is and I answered anyone who is playing Man Utd.

I think that is true for many fans.

Happy Days!

I think you will find they did what they did at the swamp for themslves and not out of any love of us as you seem to imply

Neverton are the biggest bitter bunch of tossers you could ever wish to meet

and I for one would love to see the rags relegated with only six points and they would be the ones they took off neverton
and the rags would be one place above neverton when they go down

winning the league has made very very happy but it hasn't made me forget any of the twisted bitterness and all the teams and their poxy fans who kicked us when we were down over the years

LFCisme said:
I have never cheered a goal for a team I don't support as hard as I have when Aguero scored.

As a Liverpool fan, I know I have it a lot better than fans of other clubs. The 2005 Champions League final for example.

But we are now halfway to being in a 44-year title drought like you guys were. And realistically, there is no near end to that in sight.

Having to get up at 2am, 3am every weekend for 9 months is not always fun.

My wife doesn't understand why I would go through it, when she sees how miserable (particularly the last few years) it can make me.

One kick of the ball from Aguero reminded me why.

Sometimes you lose sight if why you do go through it - the highs, the lows - is it all worth it?

Seeing how happy so many people were when he scored that goal - that's the dream. It's what I desperately hope will return to LFC soon because everything fans go through is in the hope of just experiencing that pure moment of unbridled joy where all the shit, all the early mornings, the bad moods, the relentless crap you get off your mates can be forgotten.

I hope you City fans enjoy this moment for a long time.

People bag you out and say you're all bandwagoners and ex-Chelsea fans (I'm sure some are, but I'm sure the vast majority were born as City fans) but really, all clubs probably have them (United after 99, Chelsea from 2005, us after the Champions League win).

They also bag you out about buying the title when in reality, none of them would give a shit if some billionaire came to their club and did the same thing.

The fact all this happened to prevent United, the lovechild of Al-Qaeda and Hitler, win the title in the dying stages, Fergie's face etc - it couldn't have been more enjoyable to watch as a neutral.

I'm sure the whole of the non-Scum football world was riding the emotions with you.

Enjoy it for all it's worth.

there are a lot of great posts from neutrals in here fella, but this one is absolutely spot on, THANK YOU, and I no longer begrudge you the Carlig Cup win

-- Tue May 15, 2012 8:56 pm --

Manchestercitychorlton said:
To be honest I couldn't give a shit what any neutral fan says. This is ours to enjoy, nobody elses and we deserve it.

the worst post in an exellent thread. I seriously doubt you are a Blue<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 8:57 pm --<br /><br />
bluebirdie said:
jamielowndes said:
I cant imagine any neutrals that cheered against that ending. Seriously, just compelling TV.

No, you wouldn't, would you? Except for most of the Stoke fans in the pub where we were sat (with one other blue family over the other side, the lovely ones who's grandad came over offering a puff of his heart spray after Dzeko's goal ;D ) who screamed with joy when QPR scored and were shaking their heads at the end. Hate living here.

having six fingers on each hand and shagging their own sisters has a lot to answer for

Best post ever. My faith in all supporters is restored. We have taken 35 and 44 years of shite from them arrogant red twats. Plus they give it out to everyone else . The arrogance of united, the team and fans never ceases to amaze me. A great day for city, and football in general !

danburge82 said:
jamielowndes said:
bluebirdie said:
No, you wouldn't, would you? Except for most of the Stoke fans in the pub where we were sat (with one other blue family over the other side, the lovely ones who's grandad came over offering a puff of his heart spray after Dzeko's goal ;D ) who screamed with joy when QPR scored and were shaking their heads at the end. Hate living here.

I live in Stoke on Trent too actually. The bullshit about money ruining the game is just annoying as fuck. Ive been to a few Stoke games as a proverbial neutral. They call Disneyland "The Happiest Place on Earth", the Britannia Stadium is the complete opposite. All they do is give the referee shit, and they chanted "boring" when Valencia were passing it around. I remember some old guy trying to convince me that Stoke were outplaying them. Fucking hell.
Stoke can fuck off!

In those decades they were out of the top league their average attendance was 12600! Now they think they're the best fans in the country...haha, no you're fucking not, not by a long long shot! 12600 for twenty years, you disloyal wankers!

THIS, VERY THIS. Why the fuck they are referred to as the best fans in the country is beyond me, they all crawled out of the woodwork when they got into the Premier League, and will crawl back there when they eventually get relegated.

all blues should check this thread out on rawk from sunday, funny as fuck comments.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=293304.1120" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 93304.1120</a>

This is from an Everton fan on another forum i use

I remember in school, we used to coillect footy cards, we'd save our pocket money and buy them, it tooks weeks and weeks to get the full set and stick them in the album.

Then some rich kid from Caldy's who didn't have a clue about footy saw what we were all doing and all the attention we were giving it. he got daddy to go to the newsagents, buy a full box of stickers and a new album that cost loads and left him with about 60 Yohan Neeskins. He proudly displayed the full set. It didn't matter....he simply didn't get it.

That's all

and my reply to him

My school was a homely little place full of fun and laughter. We were hopeless at sport and the games master changed regularly. We had an old muddy pitch and cold water in the baths. Across the street was a big school, it had new buildings and a scottish headmaster. They were also very good at Business and could attract all the best pupils. They sneered at our little school and hung a banner reminding us of how long it was since we won a schools trophy.

But we loved our school and always believed one day things may change. The local council then built us a new school, it was nice and shiny but the other school still sneered and they sang there school anthem "we do what we want" at us. Then one day the man who owned the petrol station down the road paid for some new pupils to come to our school and he got us a new headmaster and a brilliant head boy.

The headmaster at the big school sneered and refered to us as the noisy neighbours and when one day we won the local schools cup, they had to tear there banner down and we sang there school anthem but changed the words to "we will score when we want" when we gave them the mother of all beatings in a local game.

The man who owned the petrol station made sure our schools pupils were well looked after and at the end of the term exams our pupils passed with flying colours and now we are the best school in the country and the man from the petrol station is investing more of his money to turn our side of the street into a prosperous area and is even building a new primary school.

The other school things it wrong that we now get all the good pupils and think it is very unfair. But what is the difference between being owned by a man who runs a petrol station and a man who runs a shopping centre. The shopping centre owner makes money out of his school to run his shops. The man with the petrol station uses his profits to help make better pupils.

The first text message that came through on my phone about 30 seconds after full-time was from a mate of mine who's Fulham fan saying how chuffed he was for us. As he said we had come a long way since they beat us 3-0 in League 1!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.