Have you seen some of the comments from neutrals!?

Anyone got a link to the RAWK matchday thread for our game? Can't find their matchday threads but someone posted a link to the 6-1 and it was class

I think most neutrals probably loved the drama of yesterday. It's what makes people follow football.

I don't have any affinity for Chelsea but I cheered them on when they beat Barca the other week because that game was also so dramatic.

Hi guys!

United fan here, just registered as I feel it had to be said.

Congratulations to you guys. I can't be annoyed as the irony of you guys winning in a late fashion we would've been proud of is pretty fantastic to see. You guys fought bloody hard this season and got your just rewards and quite honestly I can't remember a last few weeks of football that's kept everyone on their seats like that! Yesterday for me, truly was why this game is so bloody fantastic. Hats off to you all, enjoy your party and parade and we'll see you next season!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?1687-Football-just-died" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread ... -just-died</a>

ahahaa

I'm posting this using my oH's name.

I always watch and support City and the pub we use is split roughly 60/40 in City's favour. As it's a small pub the landlord had a difficult decision to make, allow the 15-20 reds (a stag night in Benidorm took a good few of both sets of fans) to watch on one screen and the other 3 show the City game or not show it at all. In the end the small pub had the larg screen at one end for utd and 2 in the bar and the one in the tiny tap room for City.

It was nerve racking to say the least and I said to my mate (who used to be the 1st team physio for you) when Zaba scored that would open the flood gates. In typical City fashion everyone around us was gobsmacked when, first Lescott gave a goal away and then Mackie was left unmarked at the back.

With the clock ticking down I went for a pee and said to one of my blue mates 'You need an equaliser at Sunderland and a penalty at the Etihad.'

Well, what happened next was absolutely un-frigging-believable. Dzeko gets the header, my missus runs off outside for a fag with a friend of ours. They could have only taken 2 drags when the pub exploded, much like the ball off Aguero's foot. I can quite honestly say that I have never ever seen anything like it (and for my heart's sake I hope I never do).

Thanks very much but can you win in normal time next time please!

Congratulations from Celtic. If ever a set of fans deserved a title is city's. Been down many years a go to the old kippax a few times and enjoyed it immensely. Great to see some serious success arriving for man city at last.

What a finish, watched second half in pub after getting home from Celtic Park yesterday. And all bar a couple of muppets all were cheering city on.

Hope you see many more trophies in the future.

Oh, and if your still for getting rid of Tevez we'll do a straight swap for your old hero Samaras.

I've been inundated with texts from various mates with differant club backgrounds.

They know what we've been through as fans and they were all pleased it was us that won it.

A scouse in the house said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
The bar I was in, in Boston, when we scored..... the Chelsea and Liverpool fans joined in..... it was madness!!!!!! A beautiful madness!!!!!

I was in the boozer with my LFC mates just down the road from Anfield. the place was packed and when you won it, we all went mad and then went on to party all night.

Well done City, the pride of Manchester, we from Liverpool salute you!

YNWA

Dennis wasnt with you was he?

My West Ham mate texted me to say how much he'd enjoyed watching the afternoon on TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.