Have you seen some of the comments from neutrals!?

UptonLark said:
As a West Ham fan, i've seen a great deal of similarities between your fans and our fans over the years. The long enduring suffering, and it is for you, as fans, that I am so pleased.
And good luck to you for weekend. Much rather have a "real" big club like the Hammers back in the PL than the one managed by that village idiot Holloway.

Prestwich_Blue said:
UptonLark said:
As a West Ham fan, i've seen a great deal of similarities between your fans and our fans over the years. The long enduring suffering, and it is for you, as fans, that I am so pleased.
And good luck to you for weekend. Much rather have a "real" big club like the Hammers back in the PL than the one managed by that village idiot Holloway.

Too right, always liked the 'ammers. Hope they do it. That brown-nosing fergie suck-arse gets right on my tits.

blueyorkie said:
Like most of us I've received many messages from fans of other clubs, so I say a big thank you to all of them. Reading this thread is heart warming, some things have restored my faith in the beautiful game, firstly the universal reaction to the Muamba incident and secondly the genuine goodwill and kindness we are receiving, starting with the Geordies last week and continuing today.

Excellent post mate, couldnt agree more!

Swales lives said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
UptonLark said:

Too right, always liked the 'ammers. Hope they do it. That brown-nosing fergie suck-arse gets right on my tits.

No disrespect to Blackpool, I really enjoyed them being up last year, but IMO the premier league is a much better place with West Ham in it. No team 'deserves' their place just because of who they are, you earn it on merit, but I'd be a lot happier to see West Ham, Sheff Weds, Nottm Forest etc on the fixture list than Reading or Wigan

canaryblue said:
I'm a Norwich City fan and when I heard Aguero had scored I can honestly say I've never celebrated another team's goal like it. Congratulations, good honest fans who backed their team in the 3rd tier. You deserve your success, well done.
Cheers mate glad Norwich had a good season

Loved the Youtube footage on the other thread of the Mackems celebrating. I never thought so many would be happy for us given our circumstances, but genuinely heartwarming.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
The bar I was in, in Boston, when we scored..... the Chelsea and Liverpool fans joined in..... it was madness!!!!!! A beautiful madness!!!!!

I was in the boozer with my LFC mates just down the road from Anfield. the place was packed and when you won it, we all went mad and then went on to party all night.

Well done City, the pride of Manchester, we from Liverpool salute you!

YNWA

UptonLark said:

Well done Fellas, enjoy it and don't be spoiled by it.

A thread on our site, with a mixed reaction. Although countless fans on here commending your conduct through the years, and a reciprocated respect for each other:
http://kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140622&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=140

was their in 87 and root for WHU when they are not playing us obviously so Good luck on saturday.

Congrats city. Just how arrogant and deluded are united, when sunderland fans started cheering the aguero goal some united fans and players were clapping them thinking that they were being congratulated for being the champs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.