Hayfever

Re: Hayfever

Struggled with it since late teens... Started taking Clarityn but this eventually stopped working.

What does work I found was mixing these together in a glass, and rubbing it into your face/nose:

2 teaspoon of Honey
2 teaspoon of Vinegar
a little Salt
2 teaspoon of Water

Mix this together. I found the smell from the honey/vinegar stops my reaction to pollen, good for your skin aswel.

Why Always Ste said:
Struggled with it since late teens... Started taking Clarityn but this eventually stopped working.

What does work I found was mixing these together in a glass, and rubbing it into your face/nose:

2 teaspoon of Honey
2 teaspoon of Vinegar
a little Salt
2 teaspoon of Water

Mix this together. I found the smell from the honey/vinegar stops my reaction to pollen, good for your skin aswel.

as for all the bee stings, the pain will go in time.

Challenger1978 said:
Ovo said:
Challenger1978 said:
I had terribly bad hayfever as a kid, bright red eyes that itched like hell and I produced so much snot and my nose was so itchy it was hard to breath. I never took anything for it though I just toughed it out, now I never get hayfever any more. In fact I could probably do a line of pollen like a coke head snorts coke I've become that immune to it. So my advice is just tough it out, eventually your body will find a way to deal with it and you'll be stronger for it.

You've just described exactly how I've felt the past day and a half. It's torture.

I genuinely feel for you its fucking awful, I used to get it from around the end of march to pissing August I had cat allergies to in fact fucking everything set me of sneezing. It was always worse to on a sunny day with a light breeze though. Thank god I grew up in Manchester as there aren't that many days like that a year lol.

Have you got to the point yet were you literally want to rip your nose of your face yet ?

Aye, like you say it's just lucky this country has about 3 sunny days a year. I got to that point last night but with my eyes. They're working like a tag team, the eyes will itch and sting like fuck and then slowly stop. Then the nose goes for a couple of hours and then tags the eyes back in. They're like the dudley boyz.

I've had hayfever for 45 years; fortunately it is nothing like as bad as it was because I can no longer take the medication that came along and put me out of my misery back in 1981: BECONASE. It's a steroid based nasal spray. It does not provide instant relief, you may have to take it for two or three days before it really kicks in and you have to take it regularly through your hayfever season.

being steroid based it can thin the skin in your nose after prolonged use, which is why I stopped but that was after 20 odd summers of use. You can combime it with an antihistamine tablet. You can also try a dab of vaseline up the nose but not before taking a nasal spray.

Benadryl_Allergy_12_caps__13907_zoom.jpg

I had really bad as a kid, it was so bad i went to see the doctor and he recommended a course of injections..

First year i had 3 jabs,one a week

Second year i had nine injections, one a week..

I had both of these courses during March so it got into my system..

I dont get hayfever nowadays unless the count is at a record high,then it is only a few sniffles..

Go and see your doc and see if the jabs are still avalible..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.