Hayfever

Re: Hayfever

Blue>Red said:
im dying, last time I had it last year I went the doctors and they gave me stronger stuff called fexofenadine or something like that and it completely sorted me out, i couldnt believe it.

this summer im struggling again and need to sort myself an appointment to get hold of a prescription again, i suggest you do it too mate
Works for me 180mg tablets..Fexofenadine,happy summer :)

Ovo said:
Any other sufferers out there? If so what do you find works best as a way to get rid of it, like tablets etc? I'm sure it'll be the death of me.
I have had it seriously bad for 30 years Eyes stuck together in the morning asthma symptoms etc ! I have tried absolutely everything...the miracle cure is steroids... I have been taking prednisolone for years , used to be an injection now its in tablet form. I start taking them from April to sept. Obviously need the doc to Prescribe them.

jakmoll said:
Ovo said:
Any other sufferers out there? If so what do you find works best as a way to get rid of it, like tablets etc? I'm sure it'll be the death of me.
I have had it seriously bad for 30 years Eyes stuck together in the morning asthma symptoms etc ! I have tried absolutely everything...the miracle cure is steroids... I have been taking prednisolone for years , used to be an injection now its in tablet form. I start taking them from April to sept. Obviously need the doc to Prescribe them.

That's why I recommended Beconase, which you can get over the counter.

Before that was on the market, in my student days, I ended up having a cortisone injection to get me through my exams but they only provide relief for about three weeks and you could only have one a year and not for an extended number of years.

I have a few friends with it and they all swear by this nasal spray for hayfever made by Tesco. They say it stops the sneezing and itchy watering eyes. Over the counter too.

Maybe worth a whirl for sufferers.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=272598935" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/ ... =272598935</a>

Already mentioned but Beconase works for me when I get it bad. For general day to day prevention I find that the Boots own brand hayfever pills are as good as any of the named brands.

I have had a blocked nose for over 4 month now, constantly sneezing and this past week my eyes have been fucked. Depressing and its a shit way to start the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.