Hayfever

It was pretty horrific the first two weeks in June, I have to admit.

Been fine the last week aside from the odd sneeze.

Wasting your time pal,you'll just get a prescription for the same stuff you can buy for half the price or less in quality save etc.

Can buy a 30 pack of cetirizne or loratadine from Poundland. You’ll be saving NHS a lot of money without being out of pocket.

I know people who take 2 or 3 instead of the over the counter stuff instead of just one a day and it works well for them.

Get free prescriptions, but it fucking up my other medical condition and it's pissing me off.

GPs will not want to give you stuff you can buy. If the over the counter stuff fails, I’ve heard fexofenadine 180mg works well

Mine is ok so far this year.

Beconase ensures such.

Ditto. I stopped using it some years back because I’m sure it has thinned the lining of my nose (no I’ve not snorted Coke: the bubbles tickle too much) but last summer I decided to use it again; just for a month or so. Use a dab of Vaseline up each nostril and also take Cetirizine.

Apart from occassionally itchy eyes had no problems and my grass pollen allergy is bad.

Ditto. I stopped using it some years back because I’m sure it has thinned the lining of my nose (no I’ve not snorted Coke: the bubbles tickle too much) but last summer I decided to use it again; just for a month or so. Use a dab of Vaseline up each nostril and also take Cetirizine.

Apart from occassionally itchy eyes had no problems and my grass pollen allergy is bad.
Definitely nothing better over the counter.You do have to use it sparingly,not every day as suggested,as like anything in life for every action........The vaseline is a good tip too.If im really struggling,which is now hardly ever,then i pop a Loratadine 10mg too

Mine is usually (bizarrely) worse on the cool overcast days, so I've not actually been too bad so far this summer with all the hot sunny weather.

Eat nuts, seems to get rid of it

(Peanuts aren’t nuts by the way)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.