Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel bad actually. He has joined the CL winners, fair play it was a good move for him.

As long as us and Chelsea starve United out of potential stars, I feel good.

On a more personal happier note, I quite like singing " you should of signed for a big club " at Chelsea players.

Aguero_Element said:
well he is my enemy now, fuck hazard cockney bastard

-- Mon May 28, 2012 8:34 pm --

BlueMoonz1977 said:
come on guys are we really that bothered about a player that has gone about his business in such a whoreish way!!!! This fella has chosen a club that again an owner is assembling without a manager in place.

He has been promised playing time by Abramovich and not a manager. if this fella hits poor form and the new manager has to pick him and sometimes may drop him - i can see fireworks of the wrong kind happening at chelsea.

Thank god not at our club.

And hasn't abramivic done exactly this before - when he went out and bought that Ukranian centre forward (forgotten his name) against Murinho's wishes, he didnt play him - and look what happened then...................
exactly

MonsallBlue said:
Danamy said:
cookster said:
Stop kidding yourselves this is a big statement from Chelsea. Hazard was our main target this window - we courted him for months.

This may end up costing us more money long term.

Don't be fooled fella, he was never our main target during this window

I assume the main target has 3 initials

So who is then mate?

Re: Hazard (continued)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
cookster said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
then the people in our boardroom aren't doing their jobs properly.

a 6th place team getting their final glory should not be poaching any of our targets.

Get a grip, big transfers are complicated. Even Barca and Madrid don't get all their targets, just ask Sergio.

like who exactly?

Kolarov for starters, Madrid wanted him last summer but couldn't compete with us.

We should be disappointed, but also VERY excited at what has transpired.

The club have nothing to beat ourselves up over. We will be the talk of this window soon enough.

On two separate asides, this deal proves once and for all United are shopping at a different table.

And Chelsea resuming big spending will only help our own cause re FFPR. Safety in numbers!

Danamy said:
cookster said:
Stop kidding yourselves this is a big statement from Chelsea. Hazard was our main target this window - we courted him for months.

This may end up costing us more money long term.

Don't be fooled fella, he was never our main target during this window
Did Chelsea winning the Champions League have any effect on the outcome?
It sounds like it just came down to wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.