Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We should be disappointed, but also VERY excited at what has transpired.

The club have nothing to beat ourselves up over. We will be the talk of this window soon enough.

On two separate asides, this deal proves once and for all United are shopping at a different table.

And Chelsea resuming big spending will only help our own cause re FFPR. Safety in numbers!

Thanks Tolmie. Onwards and upwards.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

The club have nothing to beat ourselves up over. We will be the talk of this window soon enough.

On two separate asides, this deal proves once and for all United are shopping at a different table.

And Chelsea resuming big spending will only help our own cause re FFPR. Safety in numbers!

Hope you are right. I'd love to see Bale here.

Elgar?

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Remember blueboys the reason chelsea are buying top talent,to try and keep up with the league champions MANCHESTER CITY.we will strenghten and get even better. we now have expierience also.

Thankyou....my thought exactly. we are the tip of the iceberg my fellow Blues. the way we play football is what Abramovich wants to copy at chelsea.

However, him picking a team and promising playing time to players?? what does this say to managers out there being linked with the job!!!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Lost the battle, but we'll win the war ;)

hopefully us being the talk of the transfer window isn't about RVP as I'm not sure what he offers that we don't already have. But I digress.

very happy we didn't buy this guy, I said it a week ago he is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is, I truly believe he will struggle in the PL and when he watches us he will know that he dropped a clanger or he may even think that he made the right choice if game time is really as big a deal breaker as he made out, I would rather have Bale all day long and I said that long before this idiotic scenario played itself out !!, get rid of the dead wood and bring in Bale and RVP and we win two trophy's next year no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.