Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobwebcat said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We should be disappointed, but also VERY excited at what has transpired.

The club have nothing to beat ourselves up over. We will be the talk of this window soon enough.

On two separate asides, this deal proves once and for all United are shopping at a different table.

And Chelsea resuming big spending will only help our own cause re FFPR. Safety in numbers!

Hope you are right. I'd love to see Bale here.

Me too. We could use Adebayor as a make weight.

If RVP is our top transfer target I will be very disappointed. We are spoiled for choice in strikers what the team is crying out for is some bloody pace and someone who can whip in a good cross and decent set piece.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We should be disappointed, but also VERY excited at what has transpired.

The club have nothing to beat ourselves up over. We will be the talk of this window soon enough.

On two separate asides, this deal proves once and for all United are shopping at a different table.

And Chelsea resuming big spending will only help our own cause re FFPR. Safety in numbers!

Please say that we're not going for RVP!

Am I the oNly one who thinks we have had a lucky escape with this one IF we were ever interested....Bale is what we need not a massive ego ready to throw his toys out of the pram if he doesn't get the number 10 shirt or played behind the striker every week..sorry but not for me look how he has handled his transfer not our way and this is why I think he choice was Chelsea and Chelsea can't see the rags putting up with his bull shit either even if they do need him

jrb said:
Danamy said:
LoveCity said:
Thankfully Torres is going nowhere and with Hazard's wish to play in the middle behind a striker it could stop Chelsea buying someone like Falcao or Cavani! If they replaced Torres with either we'd have real reason to be scared.

There still chasing Hulk aswell.................

Hazrd, £30mill.
Hulk, £25mill
The rest, £?
FFPR?

Saying that, how much did Chelsea make from Winng the CL? £50mill?

Sorted.
As a football fan, I hope CFC bring Hulk to the Premiership. I am not sure he's all he's cracked up to be, but he's an exciting player.

Going to be exciting times ahead for Chelsea fans, and it might be in our interests to have a competitive League as it will put more pressure on Utd. Long term they are the threat, but if we can knock them out of the top 4 whilst the Glazer regime is there, and before Ferguson is replaced then we could do some serious damage

What I find strange is Chelsea's website doesn't say anything...you would think they would want to milk it.

I guess Chelsea will only announce it once he has signed on the dotted line. I do find It strange though for a player to be calling all of the shots.

Re: Hazard (continued)

baldybouncer said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
RandomJ said:
We were until Chelsea won the flukiest Champions League you will ever see. People were actually cheering them on and now they're poaching our targets.

then the people in our boardroom aren't doing their jobs properly.

a 6th place team getting their final glory should not be poaching any of our targets.

I agree, they're absolutely shit. They haven't bought us any decent players in the past 2 weeks. And don't talk to me about the lack of silverware in the past 2 weeks either! What's Franny Lee's number?

Give over, but when prominent posters on this forum go around saying it's done and acting like it's our biggest deal, and if you say RVP is then I wholehearteadly disagree he's nowhere near being a #1 signing, then something's not right, we shouldn't be playing second fiddle to anybody in our own league anymore.

Chelsea and the rest will spend a fortune anyway, so why can't we spend more anyway because it makes no difference when we spend it?

Tueart1976 said:
What I find strange is Chelsea's website doesn't say anything...you would think they would want to milk it.

I guess Chelsea will only announce it once he has signed on the dotted line. I do find It strange though for a player to be calling all of the shots.

even they are probably embarrassed the way this has been handled.

Tueart1976 said:

Has he had a medical ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.