Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we ever hear is how City has too many egos but there is NOBODY (except Tevez) at City with an ego like this kid. I just find it odd that he chose a sixth place club that is aging to cast his lot with.

The only thing I can think of is that he really wants to go to London.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
argyle said:
Those dismissing him are just making themselves feel better.

I for one am not. I felt he was over rated, over priced, over paid, untested at a serious level, unproven at Champions League level and not handled himself well throughout this.
I think a lot of City fans shared that opinion even when we were favourites to sign him.

However our manager and scouts obviously rated him highly. maybe his character has been revealed in this transfer and it was a test in itself. he chose the easy life of a guaranteed starting position over two teams that were collectively 50 points ahead of CFC in the League

Oh well, still don't think they'll genuinely challenge for the title next year. Even if they sign a big name striker, I reckon it will take 2 years.

Chelsea gave him permission to announce it via twitter as they are planning a media conference tomorrow or Wednesday "apparently"

Then again, I dont think his tweet meant he has signed, just that he intends to. Until he sticks the pen nib to the A4 paper I doubt CFC will announce anything

JamesMCFC said:
I don't understand why he didn't just say Chelsea

could be another twist in this deal...
Because saying he signed for the team that won the CL massages his ego

I'm sorry but I have to be honest and say this is a huge disappointment for me. He's a cross between silva and aguero and I for one would have loved to have seen him playing for us. Once Chelsea won the CL I knew this would happen. Gutted and can't think of anyone else except Messi that I would rate as highly. Glad the rags hadn't the pull to get him and if his statement 'I'll be playing in Blue next season' is to be believed then the Rags were never in the picture.
Blue Moon Onwards and upwards regardless.

Hazard will be holding a press conference to introduce the new Chelsea Manager next.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.