Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
GHoddle said:
With Hazard, Hulk, and Mata, Chelsea should create at least twice as many clear chances for Torres to miss!
They are stronger as a result, but the backbone of their team is Terry, Essien and Lampard and they are finished.

Undoubtedly a good signing for CFC, but they have a lot more to do, and the more they do the hard it will be to bring it all together in one season

I have a feeling that after the Euro 2012 there are gonna be some top class players coming out on this platform and we'll be ready, but chelski will have bought and closed up shop by then and gagging to get involved in some deals then!

MODS, please close this thread and lets discuss our REAL TARGETS for this SUMMER, not Chelski's!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We should be disappointed, but also VERY excited at what has transpired.

The club have nothing to beat ourselves up over. We will be the talk of this window soon enough.

On two separate asides, this deal proves once and for all United are shopping at a different table.

And Chelsea resuming big spending will only help our own cause re FFPR. Safety in numbers!

We can't and will not sign every target, Chelsea as a club need to invest, and they need more than one or two players to freshen up an aging squad. I also agree that it really does show that the Rags are in bigger trouble than they are letting on. I am sure there will be other players coming to us.

Time to move on, as a club we are on the up, in a perverse way I hope it's between us and Chelsea next season and the Rags lagging in 4th or 5th

City seemed to put alot of time n effort into this over a 14month period I belive invited him to the derby show'd him houses sposedly gone into his character on n off field sorted out the deal then Chelsea do the same in a matter of a week or so sounds like he's gone for the money with his agent to me

dazdon said:
He joined a side without a permanent manager.

If the new manager comes in and doesn't like him or he wont fit into his plans what happens then?

Get full time manager and THEN buy players is the right way of doing things :-)
no chance roman will just hire and fire until a manager does fit him into his plans.....

Mark - TheBlue said:
L'Equipe says Eden Hazard signed a five year deal at Chelsea worth €550k a month. #CFC -S

What's that like 110 k a week ? Thought the **** wanted 200.

This is about right, no way he'll be on more than Terry or Lampard and that's where the figures have come from, it also shows you that he was never City's #1 target.

Our main target will be on a bigger package than above, that's for sure............

Danamy said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
L'Equipe says Eden Hazard signed a five year deal at Chelsea worth €550k a month. #CFC -S

What's that like 110 k a week ? Thought the **** wanted 200.

This is about right, no way he'll be on more than Terry or Lampard and that's where the figures have come from, it also shows you that he was never City's #1 target.

Our main target will be on a bigger package than above, that's for sure............
What have you heard Danamy? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.