Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to fucking twat the little fucker! Stunned he's gone to Chelsea! Any bigger REALISTIC targets this summer?

Danamy said:
Rammyblues said:
Maybe Chelsea have agreed as part of his contract that if he is fit to play he starts every game.

And they matched our package it was a no brainer for him............

What an absolute fucking cracking message to send to our present players and to those who join us - you are not bigger than the team or manager, and your personal needs and desires are secondary to the greater good of Manchester City.

Any player who joins us has to buy into the team ethos that Mancini - having already released players that, to him, didn't get on board - is trying to create.

Onwards and upwards.

With Hazard, Hulk, and Mata, Chelsea should create at least twice as many clear chances for Torres to miss!

L'Equipe says Eden Hazard signed a five year deal at Chelsea worth €550k a month. #CFC -S

What's that like 110 k a week ? Thought the **** wanted 200.

I have never seen this guy play, but I think what we've done is start the FFP ball rolling.
Every club will now have a budget, so we show our interest, price goes up, and they have less money to play with on other targets due to Twatini's rules.
We then know that we have a relative 'free' run on next big target!
Lille reveal we'd made a bid, Chelsea panicked, pay big money plus wages and we open their new ground!!! Job Done!

He joined a side without a permanent manager.

If the new manager comes in and doesn't like him or he wont fit into his plans what happens then?

Get full time manager and THEN buy players is the right way of doing things :-)

Why this bothers me:

Was excited for a new player signing.

Hazard was the perfect candidate for the type of player we need right now.

Why this doesn't bother me:

He didn't sign for the rags.

If we have competition for next seasons title, I'd much rather it be Chelsea than Rags/Arsenal/Spurs etc.

We are one of the hottest clubs to be joining at the moment, and we will have other targets., and we will improve. Unlike some fans, the club board won't sulk and will move on to other targets who will be far more committed and excited to join us than Hazard. (That's not a dig at Hazard, at the end of the day, he wants what he wants, fair play to the guy).

We missed out on Sanchez last season, and it seemed like the be all and end all at the time... In the end we went for Nasri and he has been a very important cog in the winning the title, which I'm more than happy with.

We're still champions. Happy days.

samharris said:
farelli said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Getting his arse fired in Turkey last I heard

Exactly ... Barcelona are a unique club with a fantastic system ... they play the same game all through their ranks ... if pep joins chelsea - its gunna take time to develop his ideas!

you have to take into account the pure footballing class of the Barca players, you cant play like Barca without Barca players.

And also a little lad banging in 70 goals for you in a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.