Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Close Knit City Squad Dodges Hazardous Bullet

I will be honest.

I have never seen him play, but i wanted him to sign for us. From the bits and pieces i have read about him he seems a cocky git that will either be a major star or sink like a stone..................but i would have liked to see him in a City shirt trying.

I dont really know of any particular names we could sign that i would go WOW..........and maybe they are not needed, but it is always nice to get a player that we have not seen loads of ( ie Zlatan etc ) and them exploding onto the Premier league.

very very good player, good enough to dictate when he starts? no fucking chance. bob and fergie would tell him straight that its a squad game. chelsea can't afford to be so picky. they are now his woman.

I'm not bothered if we do or don't make any summer signings, however as already pointed out, the article does appear to be sour grapes and Hazard's wage demands seem no different to what Balotelli's agent demanded

Who's that guy who plays for one of the Milan teams ? Think he's a Brazilian.
Robin something or other. Bet we wouldn't get any trouble from him, probably cheaper as well. I hear he runs and runs, tackles back, skillfull and hard.

Being player of the year in France , doesn't make you the new Messi or Ronaldo , im just saying .........

It's rather predictable that everyone should now come out with the "We didn't want him anyway" talk. I'm sure it would have been a lot different if we'd sign him.

Matty said:
I've never seen him play so I've nothing to basis his level of ability on from a personal perspective, however given the clammour for his signature I'll assume those in the know are right and Hazard is a fantastic young player. That is exactly the type of player City should be looking at, and should be interested in signing, so it comes as no surprise to me that we indeed were. However footballing ability is just one aspect, the player's attitude and behaviour need to match as well. As has been previously stated City is a close knit squad, but even then we have volatile characters like Balotelli and Tevez in the mix, woudl it have been sensible to add someone with an ego the size of Hazard's to the squad? It could be argued the answer to that question is no.

No doubt the media will portray this as Hazard snubbing City in order to chose the Champion's League Winners Chelsea, however if you listen to those who claim to have some inside track on City's dealings it would seem we became disillusioned with the transfer saga, Hazard's hystrionics and his agents financial demands a week or so ago and haven't really been a legitimate option for young Eden since then. So, for "snubbed City" it could well be more accurate for journalists to write "snubbed by City", although it'll be a cold day in hell before the truth gets in the way of a good City bashing.
well I know its the sun but they actually say in their article today that we went cool on the transfer,concerned about his wage demands and his agents fee.It also says he has made it clear he wants to play off the frontman,basically aguero's position.That cold day in hell was today.

I must admit I'm glad he's chosen Chelski. The way he's handled the whole affair over Twitter sends alarm bells ringing, the last thing we need is an ego who would upset the dressing room! He maybe a fantastic footballer in Ligue 1, although how he will fair in the Premier League is another question. I guess time will tell.

With the attacking players we have, just where would he have played. I personally wouldn't want to see him replace, Silva, Nasri, Yaya, Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli and Dzeko!

Stuuuuuu said:
It's rather predictable that everyone should now come out with the "We didn't want him anyway" talk. I'm sure it would have been a lot different if we'd sign him.
I got a pm last weekend from someone telling me that Hazard might read this forum and for god sake stop pointing out what an egotistical jerk-off this prat was exposing himself to be because he might see it and go somewhere else. So I was already on record about him, as were a whole lot of other posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.