Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hazard (continued)

Not a suprise as he sort of told us with his "Chelsea make you think"

so glad we didn't overpay for him. I'm sure I'll be proved wrong but I can't see why he is special.

Swap for Silva? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'm relieved to be honest. I'm sure he's a great player, but we need great players who will fit into the team and the club's ethos, and this whole thing has left a nasty taste in the mouth.

Plus, there is no guarantee the it's the huge signings who flourish in the premiership - look at Newcastle's bargains - and I'd be surprised if there wasn't better value for money somewhere else.

Kippaxgirl said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Good I didn't want him a City...not jumping on the bandwagon...just thought there are far better options out there.

You make me sick just because Hazard chose to go to Chelsea. Hazard probably checked out the fan sites and all the gob shites like you may have scared him off.

People often make life changing multi million pound decisions based on what a bloke on a forum says.

Also, if you start with the personal stuff, Ill start banning.

Good luck to the lad! Knew it was Chelsea when it was announced he would reveal choice on twitter. Neither we nor the rags would be desperate enough to allow it that way.

He will play more at Chelsea than for us, someone has to run around for lampard and terry. Close thread and move on. Remember not bitter just better.

fuck him, he's acted like a wanker right the way through it and he has now signed for a club that suits his personality.

anyway, i don't see the logic; no manager and 25 points behind first and second place.

a lot of uncertainty at chelsea and won the champions league by fluking 3 games while parking the bus. oh well whatever floats your boat. but if this doesn't scream MERCENARY i don't know what does

Least he didn't go to united, I can take this on the chin as the lad is clearly 10p short of a quid

thank fcuk its over,and good luck to him at chelsea,but reckon the thought of joining us might have put him off, as he would most likely not have been guaranteed to play all the time,the prospect of trying to get ahead of certain players on our team may also put doubts in his mind, we move on...

rickmcfc said:
Seruously, out of the 3 clubs, i would put Chelsea as the 3rd most lucrative. Granted they won the Chumps League, but they were 25 points behind City and United, 25 FFS!!!

It does make little sense. A team without a manager and an ageing squad being the big points. However, he will improve them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.