Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
would of liked the player but like last year when we missed out on Sanchez, we moved on and bought Sergio & nasri and ended up with a stronger squad. So we move on to our next target

Chelsea

No Manager
Half their side 30
Poor in comparrison to city
Lucky to win champs league
A very average side

We are a decent side with a great spine - its about brining in the riht players with the right attitude!

Re: Hazard (continued)

Andouble said:
rickmcfc said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
fuck him, he's acted like a wanker right the way through it and he has now signed for a club that suits his personality.

anyway, i don't see the logic; no manager and 25 points behind first and second place.

a lot of uncertainty at chelsea and won the champions league by fluking 3 games while parking the bus. oh well whatever floats your boat. but if this doesn't scream MERCENARY i don't know what does

This, just dont get it.

How many points behind first were we when Yaya, Silva, Mario came aboard?

But there wasn't much of a choice for the players, we came in and they accepted.

Can i just say a big well done to City yet again by not getting involved in a bidding war and standing there ground on another big target.

I like the way we're rolling at the moment and sticking to our principles

Got cockney written all over him. Wasn't guaranteed a place and wasn't prepared to fight for it. I think we swerved a full on muppet.

Roman has obviously pushed the boat out to get him. You have to wonder though about him saying that he wants to get plenty of game time and he signs for a team with no manager.

Good luck to him and Chelsea though - they have 25 points and a GD of +45 to make up.

theres only one carlito said:
I wonder if this was a di matteo signing. ????
e064v8.jpg

I'm relieved and gutted at the same time. Gutted in the respect that we've lost a quality young prospect on the brink of world class. But relieved that the club hasn't signed such an ego, our club would get some serious stick for taking him on, Fergie would really get the bandwagon rolling.

Hazard has gone to a club whom won't repeat their success again for a fair few years. Hazard doesn't get a medal for past glory and I think he's unwise. The only things I can say is Roman must be planning a whole new team and/or the wages are ridiculous. London's a great place to live so fair play and moneys always good BUT how can you be happier lining up with Terry, Lampard, Cole knowing they are due to be replaced which disjoints chemistry. All this whilst we are a few pieces from a perfect jigsaw and the better team in general.

I'm calling greed or confidence on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.