Hazard`s latest tweet !

big blueballs said:
RobinHood said:
We got ruled out 'cos we didn't pay an extortionate agent's fee - Chelsea did - simple.
If we refused you can be sure the Rags did to...leaving only Chelsea

I can easily imagine the Rags doing it just to be the only thing they get over us this summer.

adrianr said:
big blueballs said:
RobinHood said:
We got ruled out 'cos we didn't pay an extortionate agent's fee - Chelsea did - simple.

I can easily imagine the Rags doing it just to be the only thing they get over us this summer.
They won't do it...similar thing last season with Nasri we agreed to pay the £4mill for the agent they wouldn't..I suppose if we really want a player we will do what it takes obviously Hazard wasn't as important to us this season as Nasri was last...if Bale or RVP come available we will do what ever is required to get them even if it means paying agents etc

big blueballs said:
adrianr said:
big blueballs said:

They won't do it...similar thing last season with Nasri we agreed to pay the £4mill for the agent they wouldn't..I suppose if we really want a player we will do what it takes obviously Hazard wasn't as important to us this season as Nasri was last...if Bale or RVP come available we will do what ever is required to get them even if it means paying agents etc

seems like the agent pushed his luck and as you say if we really wanted him that bad we would have payed him plus i feel hazard got a little scared at the competition for places at city!

In his first video he says he he knows he will have to fight for a first team spot, all while keeping a straight face

big blueballs said:
adrianr said:
big blueballs said:

RVP lol, yeah we really want him and most important is we need him ahahaha

Not sure why it wasn't really picked up/ignored in here, but one of the broadsheets (Telegraph I think it was) stated that we withdrew our offer a week or so before Hazard 'made his decision'. (To be clear, they wrote that at the time he 'chose Chelsea' but said we'd done it a week earlier).

If we had stayed the course we would have got him IMO. Which amuses me, because it shows how little interest he had in United. We pulled out and he had to scramble to make sure he didn't end up there ;-)

Its more like only SAF and abramovich spoke with him personally. So Mancini never really even talk so I guess he was never a serious target. That sucks but I guess Mancini has different targets in mind.

on bbc now , hazard said it was a struggle between chelsea and rags , no mention of city . we must have pulled out a while back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.