Hazard`s latest tweet !

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Having beaten us to the Manchester Senior Cup I was worried that this would be the catalyst that would project him to The Swamp!

I`m still waiting for the parade for the charity shield and the Manchester Senior Cup. After all the had a pitch invasion after the latter.

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Having beaten us to the Manchester Senior Cup I was worried that this would be the catalyst that would project him to The Swamp!

I`m still waiting for the parade for the charity shield and the Manchester Senior Cup. After all the had a pitch invasion after the latter.

AuFi5-hCIAATwM0.jpg

@nimal said:
Strange Chelski haven't said anything yet
I think won't be a done deal till after Euro's
perhaps Vincent will persuade him of a better choice

I'd imagine they'll still want him under contract at Lille until after the England friendly in case he gets injured.

Were we ever really in the hunt?

"When they won the Champions League I told myself, 'Why not Chelsea?' Hazard told French radio station RMC.

"There was a struggle between Chelsea and United but, for me, Chelsea has the best project.

"The team is young and I have a better chance to play there."

Hazard, who openly flirted with several of Europe's top clubs - including Real Madrid and Barcelona - added: "At 21, Real or Barca would have been more difficult for me.

"If I play well enough at Chelsea, I could win my place in the starting team."

City Raider said:
"When they won the Champions League I told myself, 'Why not Chelsea?' Hazard told French radio station RMC.
"There was a struggle between Chelsea and United but, for me, Chelsea has the best project.

Hazard, who openly flirted with several of Europe's top clubs - including Real Madrid and Barcelona - added: "At 21, Real or Barca would have been more difficult for me.

I don't think we were in seriously, we may have enquired but not made any serious moves, the way he publicised his self and was forever twatting makes me think we weren't and when it came to it I think it was Chelsea and Chelsea only

I don't think we were in seriously, we may have enquired but not made any serious moves, the way he publicised his self and was forever twatting makes me think we weren't and when it came to it I think it was Chelsea and Chelsea only
We treated him to a derby experience and didn't we trail him all round cheshire looking at houses, errrr I think we were but have been snubbed. As champions don't get upset anymore about being snubbed.

City Raider said:

The only reason I could see us being ruled out was the competition for first team spots.

We did a fair bit more than just be interested by the sounds of it. Maybe the groundwork we did, inviting him here, showing him around, probably our usual pre-transfer in-depth considerations, have allowed him to be nice enough to leave us out of being 'snubbed'?

Rammyblues said:
We treated him to a derby experience and didn't we trail him all round cheshire looking at houses, errrr I think we were but have been snubbed. As champions don't get upset anymore about being snubbed.
Not bothered about being snubbed mate not at all...I honestly feel we have had a lucky escape with this one his ego and his supposed demands with regards to position, shirt number etc not for me...we will never no unless Mancini comes out and says either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.