Hazard`s latest tweet !

Mike D said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
Apparently he just tweeted " It was a very difficult choice between the european champions, premier league champions and the charity shield winners. The charity shield is a very important competion I want to play in. Manchester united didn`t qualify for it this year, thats why despite their great history I turned them down first. "

Is that great competition the Charity Shield the one that we got a football lesson from United according to Rooney? Funny he never mentioned it ever since we gave them the 2 masterclasses.

Oh dear.....and fucking hell.

salfordblue-tony2 wrote:
Apparently he just tweeted " It was a very difficult choice between the european champions, premier league champions and the charity shield winners. The charity shield is a very important competion I want to play in. Manchester united didn`t qualify for it this year, thats why despite their great history I turned them down first. "

hahahahahahahahahahah very good.

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Oh FFS don´t make things up!!@

nehe11 said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
Oh FFS don´t make things up!!@
This.
It confuses the dim wits.

Complete and utter bollocks. Little club mentality from the original poster. A player has refused to sign for us, so what? Ridiculous that you use a fake tweet against him that's double the hundred and forty characters allowed! Kindly go and support a small club and I will say as before that we should have signed Eden.

Bluemoon is a farce at times. A complete and utter one. I think we need to show a little humility. Time for our fans to act like champions as well!

Skashion said:
Complete and utter bollocks. Little club mentality from the original poster. A player has refused to sign for us, so what? Ridiculous that you use a fake tweet against him that's double the hundred and forty characters allowed! Kindly go and support a small club and I will say as before that we should have signed Eden.

Bluemoon is a farce at times. A complete and utter one. I think we need to show a little humility. Time for our fans to act like champions as well!
Reverse Clarkie?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.