Hazard`s latest tweet !

NipHolmes said:
ZZmaestro said:
This is just what separates mercanaries and attention whores like him from real champions like Samir.
Remember Samir's interview when he said he could have gone the verry easy way in staying at arssenal and just walk into the team ?
Instead of that, he chose to sign with us and accepted to fight for his spot in the team.

Hazard has just revealed his verry true self : a pathetic coward.

This!!!

Absolutely spot on. Why join a team that is managerlesa and about to turn over half the first team with replacements when you can play for league winner who were 20+ points ahead with a young team covered with talent. Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Tevez, Yaya, Kompany etc etc. Why wouldn't you want to be part of that?

"I will play in Manchester next''. Pretty fucking sure Chelsea is in London. Just shows how fickle he is. I wish more time was spent by the media on tripping him up and highlighting contradictions in what he's said rather than aimlessly following tweets and opinions of journalists.

I am happy he is going to chelsea he appears to be a swaggering kid who thinks he is better than the rest ,well he might be great in time but we do not need a player with such a giant ego in our squad, learn some humility and dignity and aim to emulate the likes of yaya, sergio and kompany to name a few

bluebird113 said:
NipHolmes said:
ZZmaestro said:
This is just what separates mercanaries and attention whores like him from real champions like Samir.
Remember Samir's interview when he said he could have gone the verry easy way in staying at arssenal and just walk into the team ?
Instead of that, he chose to sign with us and accepted to fight for his spot in the team.

Hazard has just revealed his verry true self : a pathetic coward.

This!!!

Absolutely spot on. Why join a team that is managerlesa and about to turn over half the first team with replacements when you can play for league winner who were 20+ points ahead with a young team covered with talent. Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Tevez, Yaya, Kompany etc etc. Why wouldn't you want to be part of that?

"I will play in Manchester next''. Pretty fucking sure Chelsea is in London. Just shows how fickle he is. I wish more time was spent by the media on tripping him up and highlighting contradictions in what he's said rather than aimlessly following tweets and opinions of journalists.

I am happy he is going to chelsea he appears to be a swaggering kid who thinks he is better than the rest ,well he might be great in time but we do not need a player with such a giant ego in our squad, learn some humility and dignity and aim to emulate the likes of yaya and sergio
or mario:)

NipHolmes said:
squirtyflower said:
JacksonJones said:
i gave up when he suggested he'd come out of the euros with an enhanced reputation!

Pmsl hahaha, spot on. Writer must have forgot they didn't qualify.

Love the going on and on yet never once mentioned that he chose Chelsea on a whim.

My next club is Manchester = Chelsea.
whilst i care less about his reasons for going anywhere i'm sick of reading some on here lambasting him, after desperately wanting him for three months, and also the reverse of that, dicks like this guy making out it was a reasoned choice

it was clearly a decision made very late in the day

Strange Chelski haven't said anything yet
I think won't be a done deal till after Euro's
perhaps Vincent will persuade him of a better choice

He needs to learn to shut up, the media would have a field day if he and Balotelli were in the same dressing room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.