Hazard's alternative

PhuketBlue said:
I know Hazard is young and ha more potential but at the moment I prefer Lavezzi. Perfect for the prem and for us.

Lavezzi is similar to Tevez not Hazard.

Seosa said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Hazard Chelsea said:
Lavezzi is similar to Tevez not Hazard.

Shouldn't you be called Hazard Chelsea now?

Sorted!

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

zlaz3r said:
I dont understand why we arent after krasic at all.
He fell completly out of the squad under Conte,and his agent has said he is leaving italy.

His work rate defensive might not be the best, but offensive he is a monster.
small transfer fee low on wages, would probably accept not playing all game and being rotate. a no brainer if u ask me..

It's weird because Bobby was very interested in him originally. IIRC we only went for Silva when Krasic chose Juve over us. Thank god for that! This is my silver lining with Hazard.

Maybe there is sour grapes at him turning us down originally? Or there is some concern about the player's desire to join us?

After missing on Hazard, I thought City will focus on another ( Winger, Attacking Midfielder ) !

But it seems that they are focusing on other positions !

trueblue7 said:
for me it has to be lucas moura, he is an incredible talent and is unplayable on his day

As close to a nop notch winger as Brazil have produced in long time, despite being more accurately described as a Right sided AM, Perfect for a berth on the right of a 4-2-3-1, an outstanding dribbler of the ball, a quality very rare now a days (Messi and neymar apart I can't think of any better, Cristina can fuck off as I don't mean countless stepovers and looking like a ****) Reminds me of Garrincha and he could give full backs the same amount of grief if we got him, Tim Vickery has compared him to Theo Walcott though; Tunnel Vision a flaw that inhibits his game and end product, however besides being quick and that "defect" that will go with age he is nothing like him, oozes technical ability and does n't look like he would have as poor an impact on a game where space was limited as TH walcott does.

Krasic would be a great signing though if we are looking for winger; as much as I like the look of Lucas he perhaps needs another year to develop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.