Hazard's alternative

LoveCity said:
Gotze will definitely be world class (he's not far off it already and is still a teenager!) but only an obscene offer would pry him away from Dortmund now. But then again he might be worth the investment as I agree, I think he could become one of the top three players in the world.

But realistically Bale or Di Maria. Di Maria still hasn't signed an improved deal and was annoyed that Real wouldn't improve his wages so a big offer could tempt him away.

Lavezzi would also be a good signing but the Italian media are convinced he is 100% PSG bound. Belhanda sounds like he could be worth the risk too but he has known disciplinary problems and might need to mature a little first.

Gotze is the one for me. Probably will equal or surpass Hazard. With Reus joining Dortmund, I wonder if they would be more inclined to sell. Agree it would take a big big offer. Add Dzeko to the package?

Di Maria is the best winger in the world right now bar none. Ribery runs him close but Di Maria is younger and fitter. If Madrid were willing to sell I'd pay anything under 35m to get him here. Dzeko would bag hatfuls from crosses and counters as would Aguero and Balo.

If he cuts out his diving shite its a no brainer for me. Unfortunately Mourinho would never sell him.

ljones15 said:
Any of these please Bobby:
Bale
Gotze
Kagawa (last minute bid)
Munian
Lavezzi
Ozil
Neymar
Lucas Moura
Muller

Anyone seen this Giovinco in action? Never heard of him and he's 25! Heard bobbys a fan....£35mill?!?

3 REASONS WHY CITY SHOULD SIGN £32M RATED SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/2012/05/premiership/manchester-city/3-reasons-why-city-should-sign-32m-rated-sebastian-giovinco" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/2 ... n-giovinco</a>?

anyone suggesting we should sign Ben Arfa can piss right off to rag cafe, thats about their level of football knowledge.

most overrated player in the league

Adam-mcfc said:
Di Maria is the best winger in the world right now bar none. Ribery runs him close but Di Maria is younger and fitter. If Madrid were willing to sell I'd pay anything under 35m to get him here. Dzeko would bag hatfuls from crosses and counters as would Aguero and Balo.

If he cuts out his diving shite its a no brainer for me. Unfortunately Mourinho would never sell him.
Absolute shite bale, hazzard, gotze etc are all better wingers that di maria and I also think ribery massively overrated.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Adam-mcfc said:

Absolute shite bale, hazzard, gotze etc are all better wingers that di maria and I also think ribery massively overrated.
Hazard and Gotze are not wingers. They're attacking mids ala Nasri. Hazard can play on the wing but he's more suited to cutting in and playing a pass than running to the end line and crossing. Bale especially is incredibly inconsistent and overrated. Di Maria has 5 more assists in 13 less games than Bale and Ribery has more assists and goals in less games.

Di Maria has Bale's pace, is better at crossing and dribbling, and most importantly isn't one dimensional. Watch some vids on YouTube and look at his passing range. It's Silva-esque and his crossing is absolutely superb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.