Gotze
Kagawa (last minute bid)
Munian
Lavezzi
Ozil
Neymar
Lucas Moura
Muller

Anyone seen this Giovinco in action? Never heard of him and he's 25! Heard bobbys a fan....£35mill?!?

3 REASONS WHY CITY SHOULD SIGN £32M RATED SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/2012/05/premiership/manchester-city/3-reasons-why-city-should-sign-32m-rated-sebastian-giovinco" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/2 ... n-giovinco</a>?

seems a ridiculous fee for someone I've never heard of<br /><br />-- Sun May 27, 2012 6:26 am --<br /><br />
Chevelle said:
Jumanji said:
Chevelle said:
Bale.. has to be
I agree. He has one trick, but it's a very effective one.
Haha true bud.. maybe Mario could show him how to do a few more.. bale has a hell of a shot on him too!

bale would be a good option

Apparently it's starting to seem like we won't be getting Hazard. I read this article in french and they say that he has been dragging his feet on announcing his club because his agents are still trying to convince to look at the bigger picture and consider Man City and Chelsea( Since they are offering more ) but he was bent on Man Utd for long now and was even going to announce it
<a class="postlink" href="http://le10sport.com/football/france/ligue1/hazard-avantage-manchester-united-63059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://le10sport.com/football/france/li ... ited-63059</a>

The website is quite legit in their rumors, they tend to have good scoops. It pisses me off really, I player who says he wants to go to a team that will give him playing time, while they are bidding for Kagawa in the same time. So we are looking at a team with Young, Valencia, Giggs and Nani and then want to include Kagawa and Hazard and they play 4-4-2. Talk about have too many players.

Anyway good luck to him. (I really like him as a player)

As an alternative tbh honest, I really wouldn't recommend anyone. We have johnson who I rate a lot higher and really non of these players (eg ben arfa, meertens, giovinco, di maria etc) really give us a bigger edge then hazard would have given us. We can't get goetze and lucas moura who does really look decent has a president rejecting a 30 million pound bid.

Yah if we can't get Hazard, we probably shouldn't go fetching for someone else in desperation, except if Bobby has something up his sleeve.

MadchesterCity said:
Nijinsky 88 said:
3 REASONS WHY CITY SHOULD SIGN £32M RATED SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO
seems a ridiculous fee for someone I've never heard of
[/quote]What a ridiculous thing to say. The fact that an ignoramus like yourself may not have heard of Sebastian Giovinco (who is an Italian international) means very little where Mancini's decision-making process is concerned.

Levazzi is such a determined character I feel he would fit right in, bale is another, if by the grace of god we got them two it would strengthen our grip on the premiership.

James Rodriguez and Hulk would be decent. However James Rodriguez still doesn't really stir me up. He has amazing stats for a 20 year old (13 goals in 20 games or 12 goals in 22 games depending on your source) he can't dribble and doesn't give assists. Not the qualities I would be looking in a winger. He does have a knack for being at the right place at the right time. I also feel being porto they would expect a ridiculous fee anyway.

Hulk, I have always felt is overrated, between the claims he is worth 90 million pounds etc . However if you overlook all the hype, he is a very good winger, scores a lot and provides a lot of assists and he is well built to play in the EPL and is quite skillfull. Maybe apart from the price, playing him may fell as we are playing 3 strikers.... hmmm<br /><br />-- Sun May 27, 2012 7:56 am --<br /><br />BTW whatever happened with SAF and Gaitan ?

how have people never heard of Giovinco? do you guys not follow football at all, apart from whats going on in City? I mean c'mon, you're sounding like the Sky pundit muppets when they had a go at Silva saying they never heard of him until he came to City.

that being said, i'd never want Mancini to shell out 30+m for Giovinco, cause hes not even NEARLY as good as our other wingers. he wouldn't even be an improvement on Johson.

I personally think we dont have to pay more than 10-15m a pop for a player anymore. Just the prospect of playing for City should have players pretty much pushing their exit by itself. Someone like Sessegnon (if Mancini wants improvement on Johnson), or Jarvis (if he wants more depth to the wings) would be enough, if you ask me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.