Headed to Scotland

I've been to both places. At least Scotland has some edible food.
Not always mate. A few years back I went to a ‘Chinese Restaurant’ at the rear of a chippy in Newton Stewart. My bbq spare ribs were deep fried in the fish fat and the bbq sauce was powered gravy.

It was so bad it had to be a wind up so I ate every fucking bit of it. That wiped the smile off the cunnts face.

Not always mate. A few years back I went to a ‘Chinese Restaurant’ at the rear of a chippy in Newton Stewart. My bbq spare ribs were deep fried in the fish fat and the bbq sauce was powered gravy.

It was so bad it had to be a wind up so I ate every fucking bit of it. That wiped the smile off the cunnts face.
Yep, you really turned em over good n proper mate
:-)

Pitlochry is lovely but rammed with tourists, certainly on the High Street.

Dunkeld just further down is also worth a visit.

I take my family each year up to Scotland - not this year though :(

You can keep New Zealand when you have Scotland right on the doorstep.
Dunkeld is lovely. We were camping there last autumn and it was gorgeous.

Haha, come to think about it, I'm sure the Plaice to be has won a few awards, very nice if I may say so.

In Symington? Not heard of it.

Shame spice route/balbir's is shut, you'd imagine a place like that will reopen post covid.

Dunkeld is such a nice place with my favourite pub in Scotland there, the Atholl Arms. Was up there twice last year and watched us beat chelsea 6-0
in the Atholl, then went up 3 months later and saw Vinny,s screamer v leicester in there as well. Had a top session that night with the Jocks in there, cos i was buzzing my tits off that the title was ours (well as good as) and those skanks the dippers would all be at home home crying into their heroin

In Symington? Not heard of it.

Shame spice route/balbir's is shut, you'd imagine a place like that will reopen post covid.

Nah, it's down in Kilmarnock. Lovely chippy to be fair. Balbirs was phenomenal! @home Thai and grill is my favourite eating venue in Ayr, lovely scran.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.