Heard some sh*te on the terrace against Blackpool

MadchesterCity

To start with these guys were not regular season ticket holders and I reckon they must have been pisssed out of their skull and gladly I wasnt or I would have reacted
You couldn't make up some of this shit.

"YaYa is a donkey" - was the funniest for me - wasn't his night but this guy is amazing, driving forward with the ball like a battering ram!!

on another day I would have lost my rag but decided better than it!

These numpties didn't even know half the team, one was calling Bridge when it was Kolarov plating!!

On a positive note I was on a high as I bumped into Legend Bobby Manc at cafe Nero that morning asked for 3 points and he duely delivered.
Thanks Bobby!!

Viva city, Viva Bobbby Manc!! in city we trust!!

Re: Heard some shite on the terrace against Blackpool

So, are you saying that there were some drunk lads at the match talking bollocks?

Were there any kids there shouting 'come on city!'?

Half the time I want City to win to piss off these moaning city fans.

Nreddishblue said:
Half the time I want City to win to piss off these moaning city fans.

100% of the time I want City to win all of the time! :)

What i dont get is when we got it so good why all the moaning

I experienced exactly the same scenario and made a point of giving Yaya a standing ovation when he came off as the idiots behind just seemed to hate the man. I sit in Colin Bell Level 3, 327, Row X and I think I'm in the last row of season ticket holders as it's always new faces behind me for every game.

Peter Grant said:
I experienced exactly the same scenario and made a point of giving Yaya a standing ovation when he came off as the idiots behind just seemed to hate the man. I sit in Colin Bell Level 3, 327, Row X and I think I'm in the last row of season ticket holders as it's always new faces behind me for every game.

You are right beside me mate up in the gods!
Colin Bell Level 3, 329

Enen though Kolarov had a poor game, still showed him the vocal support!

I reckon that half the folk up there are not all City fans!
Wish I hadn't moved seat to be honest

I'm in East Stand lower 105 and our row is the last of ST holders. Behind are about 10 rows of padded seats for the punters from the hospitality suite. Some are okay, proper blues treating themselves. Micah's dad and entourage have been there the last few games. but there are plenty of pissed-up day trippers and corporate types. I've heard some of the worst shite ever from these pillocks in recent years, but this season has been worse than ever. And that's when they're watching the game, rather than having loud, lengthy and meaningless conversations ("Hello. You'll have to speak up, I'm at the Man City match. Yeah, Giles got freebies from work. Yeah, a meal and free bar.") or pissing about with Facebook on their phones.
The price of progress I suppose.

MadchesterCity said:
Peter Grant said:

You are right beside me mate up in the gods!
Colin Bell Level 3, 329

Enen though Kolarov had a poor game, still showed him the vocal support!

I reckon that half the folk up there are not all City fans!
Wish I hadn't moved seat to be honest

I've got a season ticket in Colin bell level 3 and the shite that was being said was unbelievable. The stick yaya got was a disgrace - I thought he had a very good game - but even if he hadn't there would still be zero need for it. I too made a point of giving him a good ovation when he came off to balance out the jeers he was getting. Those people are an embarrassment to the club

Try sitting in 105.

A woman that looks like a combination of a troll and a shameless extra and she spouts more shit than is humanely possibly at every home game. I wouldn't mind if she dished it out on footballing ability but there's very obvious racial conitations behind her verbal onslaughts.

<dailymailrant> I bet she's on the fucking dole too </dailymailrant>

LongsightM13 said:
I'm in East Stand lower 105 and our row is the last of ST holders. Behind are about 10 rows of padded seats for the punters from the hospitality suite. Some are okay, proper blues treating themselves. Micah's dad and entourage have been there the last few games. but there are plenty of pissed-up day trippers and corporate types. I've heard some of the worst shite ever from these pillocks in recent years, but this season has been worse than ever. And that's when they're watching the game, rather than having loud, lengthy and meaningless conversations ("Hello. You'll have to speak up, I'm at the Man City match. Yeah, Giles got freebies from work. Yeah, a meal and free bar.") or pissing about with Facebook on their phones.
The price of progress I suppose.

this sadly sounds scarily like the experience at OT these days, and I've been a few times in the corp seats (only for the free beer though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.