Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

Did he cancel ? :)
No. And I slagged him about you lot going into every game against them with your arsehole lubed and bend over a desk. I told him also you would do your usual full commitment against us as per, but you just hate beating your West coast big cousins. He took it well because he knows it’s fucking true. You are utter shite lbags against them, always have been, always will, maybe next game you can try for at least ten minutes? Ta

He was a lot more chipper yesterday by text. Soon shot him down. He replied go fuck yersel ir something like that. :)

No. And I slagged him about you lot going into every game against them with your arsehole lubed and bend over a desk. I told him also you would do your usual full commitment against us as per, but you just hate beating your West coast big cousins. He took it well because he knows it’s fucking true. You are utter shite lbags against them, always have been, always will, maybe next game you can try for at least ten minutes? Ta

He was a lot more chipper yesterday by text. Soon shot him down. He replied go fuck yersel ir something like that. :)

Glad you are taking it well !!

Potential banana skin alert
Won’t be pretty but Hearts should have more than enough

Cappielow is an absolute nightmare to play when the weathers poor and the winds blowing in off the Clyde. Should be fine tonight

I’m honestly trying to think of something positive to say about this game but …….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.