Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

Kinda agree but the flip is seeing the club is ambitious and well run
If in Europe next season every single player will be needed
In Europe, quality counts over quantity, and while I can understand clubs trying to get their cards in order, particularly when European football starts early, it can almost invariably have an effect on domestic performance. The remaining league fixtures should prove an interesting test of the manager’s capabilities.

In the 10 seasons they’ve ‘benefited’ from it since it was installed, they’ve only been in the top six twice and have been relegated, too. Little wonder they are reportedly seeking to return to a natural surface in 25-26.
It gives them a financial advantage over those around them in the league

Opponents won’t risk certain players on that surface such as Roofe in our last game there. Again giving them an advantage

Celtic are reportedly not able to play certain players tomorrow at Livi.

There are many faults in the Scottish game and allowing these surfaces in the top division is certainly one of them

It gives them a financial advantage over those around them in the league

Opponents won’t risk certain players on that surface such as Roofe in our last game there. Again giving them an advantage

Celtic are reportedly not able to play certain players tomorrow at Livi.

There are many faults in the Scottish game and allowing these surfaces in the top division is certainly one of them
I’m not in favour of them. The Eredivisie has already voted to ban them for the 25-26 season. I remember a study a few years ago now, that highlighted how the rubber used contains levels of carcinogenic compounds that far exceeded what is allowed in consumer products, thereby making them a cancer risk. Imagine the furore in twenty years…

In small countries such as Scotland, the League should invest and pay for lighting systems that encourage natural grass growth, and these lights should then be shared amongst the top flight teams.

My mates son works for a company in Livingston that tests and installs artificial pitches. Asked him if his job was in danger he said no because even if they ban them from playing on competitively most clubs will still require them for training

Nice to see a Jambo with a sense of humour…

43CC1EEF-7FAF-49FE-AB55-A007F4177158.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.