Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

The Hearts players should take inspiration from the club crest on their dressing room floor.

9C27FD23-5656-482C-B38A-928770B01294.jpeg

Hopefully that run continues.
Wouldn’t be surprised if they drew or even lost. Players might assume that they already have enough points on the board to claim a European spot, and it’s that stage of the season where clubs such as Hearts are preparing for next season (signing pre-contracts with others) and that inevitably has some incumbents thinking about where else they might be playing in August. At that point, their application is, understandably, not what it was, and team performances invariably slide as a consequence.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they drew or even lost. Players might assume that they already have enough points on the board to claim a European spot, and it’s that stage of the season where clubs such as Hearts are preparing for next season (signing pre-contracts with others) and that inevitably has some incumbents thinking about where else they might be playing in August. At that point, their application is, understandably, not what it was, and team performances invariably slide as a consequence.
Dhanda and Penrice are decent signings. Am I right in saying your getting Blair Spittal as well?

Anyway I’m wanting St Mirren to get European football as I’ve friends who are desperate to get an away Euro trip.

Killie are benefiting from that pitch which just can’t be right!

Kinda agree but the flip is seeing the club is ambitious and well run
If in Europe next season every single player will be needed

Dhanda and Penrice are decent signings. Am I right in saying your getting Blair Spittal as well?

Anyway I’m wanting St Mirren to get European football as I’ve friends who are desperate to get an away Euro trip.

Killie are benefiting from that pitch which just can’t be right!
In the 10 seasons they’ve ‘benefited’ from it since it was installed, they’ve only been in the top six twice and have been relegated, too. Little wonder they are reportedly seeking to return to a natural surface in 25-26.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.