Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

I’m very strange. Look at the stats of the big games. When Hearts needed to put down a marker. When they were fancied to win. It’s those games when they collapse.
I use statistics, you make stuff up. With the possible exception of when Hearts won the 1st Division a few years back, they are NEVER fancied to beat either of the Old Firm. As a result of a fairly dismal record against BOTH of them.

Ffs 2-0 scum

Don’t go down the FF route with language like that. How can we criticise them for using that type of stuff about us then apply it to others?

Not consistent. And a bit Nedy.

There is no love lost between our clubs, but to go down that route is as bad as the shit you can read on most Rangers sites.

Have a bit of class. If we say we’re better, then act better. HH

London Hearts website has some excellent statistics on HMFC. You may want to check their historical record versus the Old Firm. Not a big difference.

I checked them up on Google. They haven't won the league title since 1960. Hopefully they can keep up their current good run. Anybody other than the Green shite winning the title is infinitely more preferable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.