Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

Eh, no. That won’t happen. Them bottling it against Rangers, which they never do against us. They always get stuck in, shows they don’t have the mentality.

They are very much improved though and will or should see themselves as being contenders for 2nd. In order to achieve that will mean giving Rangers a bye ends or they can forget it.
Hearts are the only ones to somwhat consistently beat Celtic recently, so there's that.

They play all out war against us. Against Rangers? Pussies. You just knew they would buckle against them
and they did.
Can I refer you to my earlier post. Hardly a difference in records against either Old Firm teams. But you chose to ignore the stats in favour of your preconceptions. Strange.

Can I refer you to my earlier post. Hardly a difference in records against either Old Firm teams. But you chose to ignore the stats in favour of your preconceptions. Strange.
He forgets that the same Hearts side who won the championship with a record points total.
A league that had Rangers and Hibs in it.
Our problems started when Robbie Nielson left and Cathro replaced him.
Again Robbie left after a victory against Rangers that moved us up to 2nd in the league at the time.
Typical nonsense from Celtic fans who put Hearts as the wee cousins of Rangers who try harder against them.
Obsessed.

I’m very strange. Look at the stats of the big games. When Hearts needed to put down a marker. When they were fancied to win. It’s those games when they collapse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.