Heartburn

Heartburn is a ****, that's the last 3 nights I've struggled to sleep with heartburn and also have a chesty cough, not sure if the two are linked.

Anyone else suffer from heartburn, if so any tips?
I suffered for years with this. I now have a pantroprazole tablet every day on prescription. This prevents its, rather than clearing it like the main treatments. Best thing my doctor has ever done for me.

I've been on Omeprazole for around 20 years. Tried stopping them a few months ago, but the acid came back with a vengeance. So i had to have a camera down my throat 3 weeks ago. Waiting for the next step....

I've been on Omeprazole for around 20 years. Tried stopping them a few months ago, but the acid came back with a vengeance. So i had to have a camera down my throat 3 weeks ago. Waiting for the next step....
Hope your alright matey

Hope your alright matey
Cheers bud...Yeah, they didn't find owt sinister, anyway. It might be my gall stone that causes excess acid in the stomach. I don't feel a thing with the Omeprazole, but you can't stay on them long term as new studies have found they can be a bit dodgy.

...how's your heartburn now?
Seems to have passed, but I've had no coffee for two days and not eaten much today as not been well with chesty cough, just tomato soup and a fish pie.
I'll try to get back to eating and coffee normal tomorrow and see how it goes

Cheers bud...Yeah, they didn't find owt sinister, anyway. It might be my gall stone that causes excess acid in the stomach. I don't feel a thing with the Omeprazole, but you can't stay on them long term as new studies have found they can be a bit dodgy.
That's good, yeah I'd rather avoid taking something to deal with it every day.
Doesn't surprise me that taking every day could be dodgy

Seems to have passed, but I've had no coffee for two days and not eaten much today as not been well with chesty cough, just tomato soup and a fish pie.
I'll try to get back to eating and coffee normal tomorrow and see how it goes
And if you don't get heartburn that often, just get a bottle of Gaviscon in for the odd occasion.
Have you had a COVID test for that cough? I've just got over a 2 and a half week dose of a cold. Lingered to fuck. Daughter's got it now...she's coughing her guts up.

And if you don't get heartburn that often, just get a bottle of Gaviscon in for the odd occasion.
Have you had a COVID test for that cough? I've just got over a 2 and a half week dose of a cold. Lingered to fuck. Daughter's got it now...she's coughing her guts up.

It's a bloody nightmare these winter colds, hope your daughter on the mend
I did a test but negative, sore throat, deep chesty cough, heart burn and totally exhausted. Wife told me to do a PCR test but I never got out of bed until 1 today to start work at 2. I'll maybe do one at the weekend, totally fucked off with all this covid shit now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.