Hearts away pre season? NOW CONFIRMED FRIDAY 18TH JULY

a brand new social club has opened a literal 1 minute walk from the stand City are in
has bars and a function suite ... worth giving them a bell if you prefer clubs

Edinburgh Prison Wardens club, McLeod Street,Edinburgh
0131 337 2076

Just booked in The Hostel near to Haymarket Station. Dorm beds around £15 to £20. 1mile from the Stadium.

berryblue said:
Just booked in The Hostel near to Haymarket Station. Dorm beds around £15 to £20. 1mile from the Stadium.
e
good choice
slap bang inbetween the Guards Club and Platform 5 sports bar

Guys I'm trying to organise a get together for ALL city fans before the hearts game, it's prison officers club 2 seconds from tynecastle, just spoke to a lovely lady who is more than happy to accommodate as many city fans as possible.

£2.80 a pint £3 to get in but you get a pie as well, city songs oasis songs whatever we want

Please can you get in touch with me ASAP 07912 298 231 just so I can get rough numbers

Regards

Ryan

HFCCTID said:
Guys I'm trying to organise a get together for ALL city fans before the hearts game, it's prison officers club 2 seconds from tynecastle, just spoke to a lovely lady who is more than happy to accommodate as many city fans as possible.

£2.80 a pint £3 to get in but you get a pie as well, city songs oasis songs whatever we want

Please can you get in touch with me ASAP 07912 298 231 just so I can get rough numbers

Regards

Ryan
well done mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.