Hearts away pre season? NOW CONFIRMED FRIDAY 18TH JULY

aka blue jambo said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
this is a bit odd, me and the lad are normally heading the other way...from Edinburgh to Manchester for City games and now there is a game on our doorstep. Could be a stupid question but how do us Edinburgh blues get tickets for the City end, I don't fancy going in with the Hearts fans for a variety of reasons
Hibby alert !!! lol
Got his photos taken with the Thumb last time he was there.lol

I'm a Glaswegian & I got two tickets for the city end today. (I'm roseburn stand block m - is that an okay seat? For those of you that know?)
Can anyone help with somewhere to eat/get drinks near tynecastle? I don't know edinburgh very well! Also, somewhere that won't mind me wearing my city shirt? Most pubs in glasgow do not allow football colours. A lot of questions I know, thanks in advance!

bennyboy said:
aka blue jambo said:
this is a bit odd, me and the lad are normally heading the other way...from Edinburgh to Manchester for City games and now there is a game on our doorstep. Could be a stupid question but how do us Edinburgh blues get tickets for the City end, I don't fancy going in with the Hearts fans for a variety of reasons
Hibby alert !!! lol
Got his photos taken with the Thumb last time he was there.lol

Both well wrong there I'm afraid...City through and through although the missus and her family, being from Edinburgh, are Hibs fans.

bluekeith said:
They are on open sale at mcfc.co.uk

Thanks, just been on to the OS to get tickets arranged...

Any idea what facilities are like for wheelchair supporters?. Never been to Scotland in all my (almost) 50 years, not too fussed about pubs, but food would be nice.

Edinburgh based blue myself. Live 5 minutes away from Tynecastle (unfortunately). Looking forward to this one, hopefully get a ticket. Guessing there'll be quite a few blues up for this

fionaa said:
I'm a Glaswegian & I got two tickets for the city end today. (I'm roseburn stand block m - is that an okay seat? For those of you that know?)
Can anyone help with somewhere to eat/get drinks near tynecastle? I don't know edinburgh very well! Also, somewhere that won't mind me wearing my city shirt? Most pubs in glasgow do not allow football colours. A lot of questions I know, thanks in advance!
pre game you should get in most pubs with a City top on .... after might be a wee bit harder ( take a jacket )
food wise there is everything you could want from chip shops,Italian,Vietnamese,curry shops near by
seats are great its a new stand with no obstructions
fire away if I can help any more

bowieboots said:
Any idea what facilities are like for wheelchair supporters?. Never been to Scotland in all my (almost) 50 years, not too fussed about pubs, but food would be nice.
facilities are good but maybe worthwhile phoning or emailing Hearts to check as places might be limited
as my previous reply there are loads of eating places aroundthe stadium
The Haymarket Bar deffo has wheelchair access and is very good for pub grub
hope this helps

bowieboots said:
Ramps all the way up,wheelchair area between top and bottom tier.Brilliant view with plenty of space.
Best viewing stadium in Scotland bar the old stand and on its day the best for atmosphere.City are behind the goals.
Lots of great restaurants in Dalry Road area and Haymarket station area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.